What's new

Welcome!

Daily tasks - changes

Tsotss

Reaction score
If it's too much why not do another one(since you can get 2 points max per day) and reroll it tomorrow?

Well.. in firsr post you can that we should write about wrong amounts etc what it seemed to me in Skarmorys case, but got an answer to its ok.

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I do not think it's a big mistake, but it took me a few seconds to connect the items, I think it can help to keep them with the same name.

bc88fe6f-C-pia-2.jpg

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Katusels The Lethal and Kogroode The Crusher have a heracross task. i dont remember the exact task, but think is about 155 in katusels and kogroode is 116 heracross to kill. I dont see this happens with others pokemons have two types.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I got one cryogonal today, but it didnt count as catch. Is it a bug? Because previous posts said that pokemons obtainable in this system will give catch...

Char: Tuca Strike
World: Platinum

https://imgur.com/a/BDLfl8t

Please give me catch of Cryogonal.

Today I got Malamar and it did counted catch (19:06 You received a pokemon (Malamar [40]).), but the cryogonal is missing on my char... :S

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

Tsotss

Reaction score
Daily tasks:

Is possible to add to rewards:
- random held - 90 points
- random card - 70 points?

Also would like to ask at the same time something related to Azalea/Mahogany from black market (and sorry for writing about it here, but won't make another thread).
- is possible to do one more cave (with 3 points possiblity to get and with restriction to do only one from mahogany/new one like is Azalea or steel, or grass)?
- if 1st suggestion is not possible, is possible to remove timer when someone ends the cave?
- is possible to add random held for 245 points?
- hoenn box 2 for 147 points?
- hoenn box 3 for 175 points?

Back