What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
good point of view!!

instead of only one player being so pro as huberto says he is, at least a few more players could get a ramdom TM in a week.
40 tokens to a dizzy punch lel

I got nuzzle on my first 40 pack. LAL
But as Huberto said, it is indeed easy to get them all by timing them with the new adjustments. Myself, since the releasing of the new megas, was killing at least 5/day. They are not supposed to be creatures that you find by "accident" roaring the map, even tho this can happen. For those who accidentally finds them, I think that the possibility of looting a mega stone is a reward more than enough (and it already happened in platinum also). The tokens seems to me like a reward for whoever is grinding them.
If something has to be changed, could be the TMs you can get from it, to make an improvement for those who killed 40 and got no mega stones (which can easily happen if you're not Lany xd).

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Add some evo items as drop from pokemons that evo with them, like e.g. dusk stone is dropped by chandelure only, mt coronet fragment can't be dropped and more.

Blannq

Reaction score
I was thinking about adding an NPC that could transfer your pokemon from one ball to another since my favourite ball is Pokeball
i would love to transfer my already caught pokemons from Ultra or Rocket to just regular Pokeball or Great or even Super with exceptions for Saffari balls since you can't use other balls in there and maybe block using saffari balls outside of national parks and safari?

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to suggest some new TM drops and small changes to some of the bosses. If you think a loot is too op please feel free to suggest your own additions!

Zapdos - Add TM Electric Storm to loot. Articuno drops Blizzard and Ice Beam, Moltres drops Lava Plume and Blast Burner, but Zapdos only drops Thunder and since it's counterparts both drop a rain formula TM I think it is fitting to add one to Zapdos.
Suicune - Add TM Hydropump to loot. Raikou, its counterpart drops Case 4(which is amazing) and Discharge, Entei drops Lava Plume, Blast Burner and Fire Blast, Suicunes loot is real cheap, being Aqua Jet, Whirlpool, and Liquidation. If you think 4 TMs is too much you can just replace one of them.
Groudon - Add TM Epicenter to loot. Kyogre drops Rain Dance and Water Pulse, both are great TMs, Groudon drops Earhquake and Mud Bomb, I won't shade Earhquake by calling it bad, but Earhquake is not on the same lvl as Rain Dance.
Jack Raichurrow(the one from Rustboro invasion) - Make it immune to Reflect, right now the person with most Wobbus wins it.
Big Snorlax - Add TM Boomburst to loot. Right now it only drops Dizzy Punch(as far as I know) and most ppl just ignore the raid(most ppl only go for achievement).
Abominable Snowlax - Add TM Ice Storm to loot. Right now it only drops Sheer Cold(as far as I know) and most ppl just ignore the raid(most ppl only go for achievement).
Magma Golem - Increase the drop rate of TM Eruption. It barely drops the TM. Also maybe add something like TM Flamethrower as a bonus?
Anceint Gengar - It was better some time ago, reduce the number of Ancient Gengars at the raid to 1 and add TM Shadow Storm to loot.
Regirock - Right now it has Registeel's loot. Replace the current loot with, Regirock Toy, Regirock Carpet, Stone Plate, TM Falling Rocks, TM Rock Blast
Crystal Onix - Add TM Ice Shards or TM Mist to loot. Right now it only drops Rock Blast, Red Gyarados on the other hand drops TM Rain Dance.

I also want to suggest some changes to certain minibosses

Yogi Bear(Ursaring) - Increase the HP and dmg, increase the chance to drop TM, Carpet, and Toy. I have never seen Yogi Bear drop a TM, carpet, or toy. Only the addon and some bitten apples and nails. As for HP and dmg increase, right now it is not comparable to other minibosses. It is just too weak.
Legion (Girafarig) - Increase the HP and dmg, increase the chance to drop TM, Carpet, and Toy. I have never seen Legion drop a TM, carpet, or toy. Only the addon and some bitten apples and future orbs. As for HP and dmg increase, right now it is not comparable to other minibosses. It is just too weak.
Raphael (Blastoise) - Increase the spawntime, it spawns in like every 4 hours, which is mad compared to other minibosses(beause it was supposed to have a part in Case 4 quest which is dropped). Increase the chance to drop TM. I killed it too many times and haven't gotten any TMs.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Make looteable new TMs please, also new tasks for TMs.

Were many questions about this fact and propably it gonna happen when last Alola island will be implemented.

Metin

Reaction score
I have a few suggestions about Spin-Out formula moves. They are too random and often do not hit their intended target. Sometimes, they don't even hit anything. For this reason, I suggest to decrease the spread and increase the hits around the selected target.

Metin

Reaction score
Fishing is incredibly frustrating. Please buff fishing rates. I know we have baits to improve this situation, but not every player can afford/find these baits, and some players (like me) use different kinds of support items. (My fishing level is 66 and i am using super rod) >> http://prntscr.com/p4ouuv

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Ride for Guzzlord, make it most badass pokemon with ride ever. Plz

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Add Held Items to Roulette rewards (perhaps improve tms too)

Yeah it's not like everyone win something and it's going to make huge amount of tms every mini event.
I was thinking about making something like 2 tickets, free that you get basic rewards to win(like it's now), and premium ticket for x HDs to get chance for better rewards. Example you say to npc Hi > free/premium > yes. And when you press lever you roll rewards from chosen ticket.
Or add everything to existing system, but not like you have 80% for bad tm, and 20% for good tm to get in roullete but make it same chance.
About helds, i think it would be nice to combine it with items like potions, revives, example 60-70% for items to appear and rest for held.
For me option with ticket seems better, idk how complicated it is to do, but for example maybe better percents for better items to appear on roullete for premium tickets.
For 30 people we get approx 2 tms so it isn't that much. Same items like potions and revives appear once(not sure) so not much people get it too.
Believe staff is going to improve it and make it worth to come and join in it, cuz i join in every roullete but i notice it that some people not come cuz of time waste in relation to possible reward.

Regards and good night

Dagugo

Reaction score
Yeah it's not like everyone win something and it's going to make huge amount of tms every mini event.
I was thinking about making something like 2 tickets, free that you get basic rewards to win(like it's now), and premium ticket for x HDs to get chance for better rewards. Example you say to npc Hi > free/premium > yes. And when you press lever you roll rewards from chosen ticket.
Or add everything to existing system, but not like you have 80% for bad tm, and 20% for good tm to get in roullete but make it same chance.
About helds, i think it would be nice to combine it with items like potions, revives, example 60-70% for items to appear and rest for held.
For me option with ticket seems better, idk how complicated it is to do, but for example maybe better percents for better items to appear on roullete for premium tickets.
For 30 people we get approx 2 tms so it isn't that much. Same items like potions and revives appear once(not sure) so not much people get it too.
Believe staff is going to improve it and make it worth to come and join in it, cuz i join in every roullete but i notice it that some people not come cuz of time waste in relation to possible reward.

Regards and good night

i think it wont happen becouse is an mini-event without any kind of effor, but lets say this could happen, i would add everything without any ticket, people wont handle to dead in roulette after they pay X amount.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i think it wont happen becouse is an mini-event without any kind of effor, but lets say this could happen, i would add everything without any ticket, people wont handle to dead in roulette after they pay X amount.

lotteries always sell all tickets so i think they can handle it well. toxic ideia is pretty nice imo, gotta check for feasibility tho

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Ride for Guzzlord, make it most badass pokemon with ride ever. Plz

If someone doubt about it i made sprite for it for free so you can save money and time for other pokes:
qqtXvug.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back