What's new

Welcome!

Season Event

Eviled Legend

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if the event was wrong or not ... There will always be a person who complains about it. We can't make everyone happy.
As always thank players who appreciate the dedication to perform the event.

Thanks to the staff who dedicated their time to give us the event.

All right.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
here is a detail of the points
500 from mission 1 -> once completed
800 from mission 2 -> once completed
90 from mission 2 -> 30 barrels 3 points each
425 from mission 3 -> 85 catches 5 points each
800 from mission 3 -> once completed
800 from mission 4 -> once completed
800 from mission 5 -> once completed
800 from mission 6 -> once completed
1000 from mission 7 -> once completed

Total: 6015

You can check your points by using the command !event

demzpacito

Reaction score
here is a detail of the points

You can check your points by using the command !event

alexander could you answer us regarding the sport balls issue (giving option to get 1 ball for 2 credits so we wont waste any credits in the end)

thank you dear

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Keep threating with retriment, you'll achieve something for sure. I don't know what's your problem now, there was information about rewards for extra credits before, if you didn't care that's your problem though, there were several ways to obtain them. (and there still is). People who worked for it will get it and that's it. Congrats for their hard job.

ps. nice cheating with 2nd account/2nd char. Don't complain later that you cannot claim your reward when it was said to use only 1 character either here on forum and by npc.

Eviled Legend

Reaction score
Keep threating with retriment, you'll achieve something for sure. I don't know what's your problem now, there was information about rewards for extra credits before, if you didn't care that's your problem though, there were several ways to obtain them. (and there still is). People who worked for it will get it and that's it. Congrats for their hard job.

Sincerely at no time have I threatened anyone, I simply express what I am really seeing (from my point of view). Obviously I do not want to achieve anything, since I do not click or cut on this issue. But what I am not going to do is keep quiet when what I am seeing, are things that really do not make any sense. But hey it is not my project and as I said, neither skewer nor short.

Anyway, I think it's quite curious to see the whole system you have to solve all kinds of things.

Congratulations to the decision-making to staff members, sincerely, congratulations.

The only thing I have seen that has progressed is in many decision making by removing toxic staff members, although there are still 1.

For which I have a thorn that will remember me all my life.

Without further delay, luck.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
The correct total should be 5925 for the main reward then because some of us did building instead of carrying water. Hence, we don't have those 90 points.

for building was 30 * 5 instead of 30 * 3

if you want I can raise the minimum

eshdan

Reaction score
This is the first time that I participate in this event and I found the best event I have ever participated excited me to play I would like to thank the team for this event, thank you very much. Even with several adaptations that the team made to make the awards more available to everyone, I am outraged as many still complain.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I guess you should consider increase "drop rate" of Bananas, i've spent already 18 minutes on celadon beach and got 6x bananas (1 success)

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
It's very hard to get past the boxes! I don't have enough psychological, I always get nervous when I get to this part.

I really wanted you to help. Please ! :25:

Maybe creating a checkpoint for the box part only. Perhaps with the checkpoint the difficulty of this part could even be increased.

stin stauer

Reaction score
It's very hard to get past the boxes! I don't have enough psychological, I always get nervous when I get to this part.

I really wanted you to help. Please ! :25:

Maybe creating a checkpoint for the box part only. Perhaps with the checkpoint the difficulty of this part could even be increased.

I loved this event, but this last mission is sad, I hate depending on others to do it and then in the end of the path every body dies, so we have to restart all over again.

Still, Im not complaining, it's just that I dislike when we have to work on our partnership skills since we do it everyday at work, school, college... anyway thanks for the event, it was and is still being for me (cuz i havent finished it yet) much more interesting than the previous ones, as I said, i just disliked the last part hehe.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I loved this event, but this last mission is sad, I hate depending on others to do it and then in the end of the path every body dies, so we have to restart all over again.

Still, Im not complaining, it's just that I dislike when we have to work on our partnership skills since we do it everyday at work, school, college... anyway thanks for the event, it was and is still being for me (cuz i havent finished it yet) much more interesting than the previous ones, as I said, i just disliked the last part hehe.

I understand, I loved the event it is very good! I helped a lot of people understand the missions and make the recipes and with that I made new friends!

But unfortunately many of us are not getting through.
If it is possible to have a checkpoint, it would help a lot!

kndmr

Reaction score
I understand, I loved the event it is very good! I helped a lot of people understand the missions and make the recipes and with that I made new friends!

But unfortunately many of us are not getting through.
If it is possible to have a checkpoint, it would help a lot!

you can make friends with being polite and helpy :D

marshalldx53

Reaction score
The most frustrating part is the box and the rocket guards.

Guess I'll never finish this mission

stin stauer

Reaction score
Sincerely, can't you give us something else to do besides this 7th mission?
It could be anything else very annoying, but to be done alone, I'd rather produce 987654876 bottles of wine and dig 985780987 potatoes than doing it, net down, game down, lack of strong team, lag, high ping, crash, all pf these have been faced by me and many others

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Could you guys just to make the boss with an adjustable hp for the ammount of ppl who joins its room. Its frustrating to see most of the team failing in the previous parts (especially boxes) and you have to enter on the boss with only 1 or 2 people. The other parts is really doable alone, but the boss, you cant do it for yourself and that sux, cause right now I deppend on people to finish it. Already been at boss for like 5~6 times alone. I dont care about the headshotting damage, but dealing damage on it is ridiculous.

Elias Walker

Reaction score
Should consider adding extra misison for those who didnt have the chance to make the one you feed animals and give water to plants...

10:00 You have 7688 points.

Missing only 80 points from Bananas and those 250 from second time on last mission...

so if I make them all be with max 8018, wich ay give me Main reward + weezing + something of max 300 points... while people could farm points feeding animals and watering plants

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Should consider adding extra misison for those who didnt have the chance to make the one you feed animals and give water to plants...

10:00 You have 7688 points.

Missing only 80 points from Bananas and those 250 from second time on last mission...

so if I make them all be with max 8018, wich ay give me Main reward + weezing + something of max 300 points... while people could farm points feeding animals and watering plants

You get more points, other people get more points too. You play more = you get more isn't it simple? And it works in every mmo game like that.

Back