What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance related BUGS

Tsotss

Reaction score
Idk it's a bug, but when we use on Wobbuffet Counter + Reflect and in the same time [1-2 seconds for example or less] after Reflect pokemon use stun move like Sleep Powder/ Stun Powder our Wobbuffet it's stunned. Does it work good or it's a bug?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Mime again deals 1k from Feint. Would anybody from Rebalance Team/Staff anserw how it works, that in Mime this move bugs, other pokemon with Feint not?!

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I have reported this twice but this is the first time i do it here.

Heracross: When he doest a move against reflect move from enemy, he is not receiving the damage that reflect effect should do on him.

For example : Slowbro use reflect , then heracross Use infestation, he should receive the damage that he would do to slowbro, around 6-8K, but instead of this, he receive 0.

In all other moves, reflects work perfectly, but not on heracross moves. Please fix it.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
I have reported this twice but this is the first time i do it here.

Heracross: When he doest a move against reflect move from enemy, he is not receiving the damage that reflect effect should do on him.

For example : Slowbro use reflect , then heracross Use infestation, he should receive the damage that he would do to slowbro, around 6-8K, but instead of this, he receive 0.

In all other moves, reflects work perfectly, but not on heracross moves. Please fix it.
Fixed

crydoku

Reaction score
Halloween ariados is damaging around 1,000 hp each hit with move Gun shot, its over 5-6k in 1X totally overpowered, please fix this problem.

And cloned tentacruel moves are taking too much time for executing them i dont know if this was on purpuse but compared to other pokemons who can use confusion + attack move and another stun or move, this is not posible on cruel, i tried to use the same moves for a combo and is only at cruel that this doesnt work, it say "your pokemon is exhausted" for around 1-2 extra seconds, i think this is why we all think cloned cruel got nerfed after the "nerft at his hydropump" that was not justified, so at least fix this problem.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Halloween ariados is damaging around 1,000 hp each hit with move Gun shot, its over 5-6k in 1X totally overpowered, please fix this problem.

And cloned tentacruel moves are taking too much time for executing them i dont know if this was on purpuse but compared to other pokemons who can use confusion + attack move and another stun or move, this is not posible on cruel, i tried to use the same moves for a combo and is only at cruel that this doesnt work, it say "your pokemon is exhausted" for around 1-2 extra seconds, i think this is why we all think cloned cruel got nerfed after the "nerft at his hydropump" that was not justified, so at least fix this problem.

Thanks for reminding about Halloween Ariados, but exhausted on Cloned Tentacruel didn't change, believe it or not the last change on it was only Hydropump's dmg from 3.8k per hit to 3-3.2k

crydoku

Reaction score
Thanks for reminding about Halloween Ariados, but exhausted on Cloned Tentacruel didn't change, believe it or not the last change on it was only Hydropump's dmg from 3.8k per hit to 3-3.2k

so then there could be a problem that noone has reported yet, i still dont have a word to describe exactly how it works, but alot of pokemons that use poison gas "for example ariados" can really make 2-3 combos with their moves cuz the speed they have for using their moves, for example spiky web + fury swipes + poison gas <-- in ariados this combo works perfecltly there is no chance for using reflect or protection same with combo poison gast + gunkt shot + nigght shade on ariados, no time for using a protection move.

But in tentacruel there is not posible to use confusion + hydro + poison gas or gas + hydro + confusion, cuz it takes an extra 1-2 seconds for him to use another move, it looks slow, his speed attack is really low compared with other pokemons, i think this should change, cruel is already moving too slow to have very slow speed attack too.

Wish you can test it and i hope you can understand this part, last time i tried to explained few guys undertood.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I saw some time ago a little problem with Dragonite. I mean with TM Sky Attack from TM's learnest. So the problem is that when we use Sky Attack, Dragonite can use other attack after using SA (when SA works, after 1 sec of used SA). It's supposed to use any attack when SA ends, but no at the same time. Hope you understand it and can fix it.
I am not sure, but in other pokes SA works correctly.

Dimmert

Reaction score
I saw some time ago a little problem with Dragonite. I mean with TM Sky Attack from TM's learnest. So the problem is that when we use Sky Attack, Dragonite can use other attack after using SA (when SA works, after 1 sec of used SA). It's supposed to use any attack when SA ends, but no at the same time. Hope you understand it and can fix it.
I am not sure, but in other pokes SA works correctly.

Tested this in test zone, while using sky attack it says fail all the time (when trying to use attack) so i believe this is fixed or it didnt happen ;)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Tested this in test zone, while using sky attack it says fail all the time (when trying to use attack) so i believe this is fixed or it didnt happen ;)

5min ago I had duels and it worked how I wrote. I forgot notice that this happens sometimes, not always. Sometimes works how it should be.

crydoku

Reaction score
can you fix the damage from dunsparces fissure? it hits 2.5 in 2x, which mean he can hit 1.3K in 1x, something really stupid because this damage can be compared to quick attack/wing attack/lovely kiss, wtc. trash moves.
The prom of fissure is 5K in 2x and there is no other pokemon that hit lower than 4K with this move.

I consider this a bug instead of a rebalance

crydoku

Reaction score
can someone check last report?

bossmaster

Reaction score
it's a bug? Mimic CDs on mr mime and sudowoodo with 5 seconds:
FwZu5qE.png
0PZML5U.png

8T7-4C9.png

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fixed<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is it correct that when Infernape uses Acrobatics, in the same time it can use other move? It's something like Dragonite's bug ( Sky Attack and sometimes other in the same time ) when Acrobatics/Sky Attackis is working. Also about Acrobatics -> it has been done for the reason that our enemy couldn't move when Acro is working? Thanks for reading and hope it's understanding.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Gorebyss makes dmg from Draining Kiss afar.

I am not sure but propably it happned with Aqua Tail too [Gorebyss]

Last edited:

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
I dont know i should report it there but scizor idk other steel pokes are immune on poison but he still getting poison dmg per time i mean 50/s

Tsotss

Reaction score
If pokemons uses Bewitch, our enemy doesn't see it. This used attack is inivisble.
To be clear I give an example:
Pokemon uses Extrasensory - we see that this move is used, but when player uses Bewitch we didn't see it. Hope you understand.

Back