What's new

Welcome!

Incoming changes to Platinum world

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, we have decided to make important changes to Platinum, since now is an almost dead world, we have decided to turn it into something useful for us ...
On december 1 of this year, we will change Platinum into a "preview world", you may wonder what is this so I will give a short description:

- It will be used as a test server to check important updates before they get released to the live servers.
- It will have higher experience rate for players and Pokemon. (x2 than normal)
- It will have a higher catch rate. (x1.5)
- It will have a higher loot rate. (x2)
- Hoenn region will be implemented here first to check and test it.

All players created before 11/22/2015 (this moment) will receive a free world transfer incase they want to leave the world.

Edit: World transfer FROM platinum to other worlds have been enabled for free, is only avaliable to characters created before the date already mentioned in this thread, it will disable december/1/2015.

Current timestamp (1448159191)

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
does it mean that if someone can stay at this world 4 ever he will get all these incredible advantanges 4 ever?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
does it mean that if someone can stay at this world 4 ever he will get all these incredible advantanges 4 ever?
Kind of. Preview world means it's like a test server where players are allowed to play. All things like hoenn or quests will be implemented there firstly, players will be able to do it before at diamond or pearl, but there might be some "bad" side, that' why exp or catch is going to be increased. The bad side is a possibility of crash and rollback while doing tests etc.

We may change our account for the "world preview" or we will have to start from the beginning?
start from 0

Toro

Reaction score
We have a limit date to make the world transfer?

Obreviate

Reaction score
Kind of. Preview world means it's like a test server where players are allowed to play. All things like hoenn or quests will be implemented there firstly, players will be able to do it before at diamond or pearl, but there might be some "bad" side, that' why exp or catch is going to be increased. The bad side is a possibility of crash and rollback while doing tests etc.

So it will be a waste of time to players that are thinking about to go there and to get things. Definitively is better to take this as a "test server"?

Toro

Reaction score

start from 0

If I already play in platinum, my character will start from 0 if I don't leave?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So it will be a waste of time to players that are thinking about to go there and to get things. Definitively is better to take this as a "test server"?
Why waste of time? That doesn't mean rollback will happen 10x a day, it MAY happen while testing a quest or so. We can find out what caused the rollback and simply fix the problem.
That means there is possibility it could happen lets say once or twice a week, but it also may never happen.
If I already play in platinum, my character will start from 0 if I don't leave?
no, your character will have the same level. Only players from diamond or pearl must start from 0 in case if they don't have character there yet.

Relinew

Reaction score

start from 0

They can add the command !save and whatever happens on the server and lose and would not be your fault or server if not the player for not giving !save to get something important!

It would be a good idea for the players and the server!

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
They can add the command !save and whatever happens on the server and lose and would not be your fault or server if not the player for not giving !save to get something important!

It would be a good idea for the players and the server!

ctrl + q combination will work the same :]

Relinew

Reaction score
Otherwise the server will not be removed? Lest I be going to another server and delete this server while

Darinx

Reaction score
-Okay so my question is will there be any regular events? Or simply its just a world where you just go and test what's new like quests, maps, new events, pokemons?
-Any rewards for helping like reporting bugs etc. ?

Because if i already play with my friends we might not want to transfer to other world where our pokemons aren't any rarity.

Last edited:

Sucharkos

Reaction score
What we have created a platinum lose value on other worlds .... you lose a game like most sense. .... The worst possible way out.

thanks, kurwa ....

medz

Banned user
Reaction score
I don't know if I understood it correctly. If I transfer any char to Platinum I'll have to start over? Because if so it doesn't make too much sense since you can just create a new char at Platinum and not lose all your working so far (unless you reeeally like your nick haha)

suero12

Reaction score
If I change servers will my depot be saved over to that world?

Back