What's new

Welcome!

Achievements...

Skyrus

Reaction score
You need to be lvl 140 or 150 for senior player, it's kinda bullshit because if u play 3 years it doesn't matter what level you are. You are supposed to be a senior player...

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Idk why Lajrra closed my old one since it was the first one opening but ok...

She closed your thread cause this one is a lot more organized than yours...
But you shouldn't care about it.. This thread is here cause of your idea! XDD

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
You need to be lvl 140 or 150 for senior player, it's kinda bullshit because if u play 3 years it doesn't matter what level you are. You are supposed to be a senior player...

someone know the exact lvl?

Zeratosteal

Reaction score

Im level 82, play since 2010 and have senior achivement, so i think dont need lvl for this.

Sheeper

Reaction score
so many chars arw bugged cuz they didnt receive this achivement

To be more precise, at the beginning achievement didn't required lvl, so a lot of lower lvls got it, then someone above thought, c'mon, we have to limit it somehow, otherwise ppl will take this achievement like 4-5 times with every old account, so at the end they've limited the achievement for 140lvls+ I think and everyone was happy. The end

And Skyrus, the level requirement is pretty wise decision (but it should be from all the beginning), otherwise ppl like even me would take the achievement with 3-4 accounts, even if 20lvl characters are there... kinda abuse, don't you think?

Skyrus

Reaction score
To be more precise, at the beginning achievement didn't required lvl, so a lot of lower lvls got it, then someone above thought, c'mon, we have to limit it somehow, otherwise ppl will take this achievement like 4-5 times with every old account, so at the end they've limited the achievement for 140lvls+ I think and everyone was happy. The end

And Skyrus, the level requirement is pretty wise decision (but it should be from all the beginning), otherwise ppl like even me would take the achievement with 3-4 accounts, even if 20lvl characters are there... kinda abuse, don't you think?

Well maybe ur right but still 140 is to much, I'm a pvper and I never level. Skyrus is my only char, I started like 1 day after release date so I kinda think I deserve this achievement even if I'm not 140. Maybe you have to make another requirement to get the achievement like lvl 100, 50 catch, 50 fishing and 3 years old character.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Well maybe ur right but still 140 is to much, I'm a pvper and I never level. Skyrus is my only char, I started like 1 day after release date so I kinda think I deserve this achievement even if I'm not 140. Maybe you have to make another requirement to get the achievement like lvl 100, 50 catch, 50 fishing and 3 years old character.
3 years not enough for level 140?
large.jpg

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Ah come on, level up or don't receive the ach, it's not a big deal anyway, not worth to complain about

Sheeper

Reaction score
It is, senior player has nothing to do with the level you achieved but how long you play a game.

You can simply take it as PvE achievement then, and you as PvP player have no reason to achieve it then, if you're not interested in anything except duels, simple as that. Skyrus, they have to think general about players, not about few ones, if they would make it as you suggested it would be abused pretty much...

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
It is, senior player has nothing to do with the level you achieved but how long you play a game.
I don't need an achievement to know i'm ancient here, lol
If you are a pvper then just keep pvping, because if you want that achievement you must level and that's it

Skyrus

Reaction score
You can simply take it as PvE achievement then, and you as PvP player have no reason to achieve it then, if you're not interested in anything except duels, simple as that. Skyrus, they have to think general about players, not about few ones, if they would make it as you suggested it would be abused pretty much...

PvE achievement really? Senior player has nothing to do with PvE, it's just says you are playing the game a long time... Doesn't matter what you do in the game, even if you like to die 1000 x a day, doesn't really matter. If you play 3 years it means you are a senior player. A PvE achievement would have something to do with PvE like for example defeat 200 different pokemon. Senior player is just a general achievement which needs the requirement of having a 3 year old character. This has nothing to do with either PVP or PvE.

Tell me how can people abuse this, if the requirements are lvl 100 , 50 fish, 50 catch and a 3 year old character. If they want the achievement on an alt char they still have to work for it. Even if you want to do this on a lvl 20 character which is 3 years old, you still have to go fish, level it and catch some pokemons.

+ Check the rewards of the duel achievements, they are a joke if you look to the rewards of the other achievements. I believe win 1000 duels doesn't even give you 100 hd.

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
PvE achievement really? Senior player has nothing to do with PvE, it's just says you are playing the game a long time... Doesn't matter what you do in the game, even if you like to die 1000 x a day, doesn't really matter. If you play 3 years it means you are a senior player. A PvE achievement would have something to do with PvE like for example defeat 200 different pokemon. Senior player is just a general achievement which needs the requirement of having a 3 year old character. This has nothing to do with either PVP or PvE.

Tell me how can people abuse this, if the requirements are lvl 100 , 50 fish, 50 catch and a 3 year old character. If they want the achievement on an alt char they still have to work for it. Even if you want to do this on a lvl 20 character which is 3 years old, you still have to go fish, level it and catch some pokemons.

+ Check the rewards of the duel achievements, they are a joke if you look to the rewards of the other achievements. I believe win 1000 duels doesn't even give you 100 hd.

If they want to do it on more characters it should require pretty much from them since it's senior PLAYER, not senior CHARACTER, also, you should know very well that lvling untill 100, or even untill 120-130 is pretty easy, futher exp stages make it way harder, but if it would be on lvl 100 ppl would farm it with all their old accounts (like some decide to get 130lvls for reflects these days). Even if that's not the reason of the high lvl requirement, I still think 140lvl requirement is fine, not because I have it already, but because 3 years are enough to get even 200lvl, 140 seems pretty easy during that time. If you decided to stay at 120lvl just to play PVP that's one of your decision consequences, you have to deal with it.

About duel achievements, I can farm even 5k wins playing agaisnt 10lvl characters, should i get 5k cash and yellow box for it? No, that would be extremally abused.

If it would have the requirements you have suggested, I could already take it like 3 times and im sure there are many more ppl like me, that's why there should be high lvl requirement. Even those 50 catches or 50 fishing, we already have 2 generations, so 50 catch is simply nothing tbh, also 50 fishing isn't hard, and making it harder would result in same arguments like yours:
-70fishing lvl? Omg achievement for fishers!
-100 catch? Omg, achievements for catchers!
while now it is like
-140lvl? Omg, achievement for lvling ppl! but catchers, fishers also get the levels...

Last edited:

ItzMattek

Reaction score
About "hasta la vista, baby"... I had 3k task pokes killed and not achievement yet so i guess it's requires more of that kind

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
That's an useless discussion, it is simple=level to 140=achievement, if no=deal with it.
It won't be changed, if there's a level requirement, there's also a reason.

Back