What's new

Welcome!

Upcoming Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirminex

Reaction score
@ Kirminex, if you didn't notice Sandstorm is actually better.

well it deals 1k dmg on x2 dmg x3 thats only 3k while before it did 1,4k-1,8k(on my forretres and lax both lvl 70) per hit and it could hit alot of times, sometimes it soloed a nite, somtimes it didnt but that was what it maked it fun :/

I think he means that now it's harder to lvl up there cuz some ice spells can now do stuns..

also this, im very disapointed wiht htis changes since im a full lvling player so im mostly dmged by this rebalance since well ill just get stunned many times and also killed alot more since everythig is so strong has stuns and runs faster.

Last edited:

Kirminex

Reaction score
A bit offtopic to all the Players: To be honest I dont really have words. First peoples complained about catch, we add a catch system with 1% max rate, then everyone starts complain it's too easy.
When first peoples are complaining about every Pokemon needs to be reballanced and yeah let me tell you guys one thing. Before most of rich peoples used Scizor, Blissey, Porygon2, Poliwrath and all the OP Pokemons, don't come here and tell something else. Everyone was buying the best pokes to "own" peoples in duel etc. Actually I'm tired of see all your complains, the staff does as you ask for reballance the Pokemon's, well now it's done. Then what happens? All the peoples who used the OP Pokemons before start's to cry because their not used to actually use Pokemons that's not OP. Now when you guys asked "will rebalance come soon?" Well, now it's here, and yeah you guys who had that OP team isn't happy. But remember everyone is not rich. So in my opinion you guys who complain, stop complaining, the staff are doing what we can, and what you ask for. The thing is you will never get happy with it, I don't understand it. I'm happy with how it is now since now everyone can get a chance instead of being "Pwned" by OP teams. I'm just saying my opinion, and to all who complain, please stop complain, you guys where asking for it well here it is the rebalance. If you could do better yourself I would like to see it. And last words, thanks to Khan and Pyrokar you really done a good work that atleast I'm proud of.

you;ve got to recognize there is a big gap between Rich players and poor players but it is mostly cuse the rich players spent alot of time working for the stuff they have(excluding those rly lucky catchers and crazy donators) and when they decide to make something easier after they've spent that much time working for something it oviously is going to make them mad/sad since they could have just not wasted their time when things werent easier, uf you buy something that took you so long to get the cash for it and the next day it becomes as normal as the other things but the others cost 10 times less well how would you feel?

also the idea where all the pokes are balanced to the same lvl its kinda odd since this is mostly an MORPG where everythign you could do is replace your pokes to get better ones so you eventually become stronger, but what is the need if all the pokes are strong enough to beat the expensive/hard to get and catch?

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
you;ve got to recognize there is a big gap between Rich players and poor players but it is mostly cuse the rich players spent alot of time working for the stuff they have(excluding those rly lucky catchers and crazy donators) and when they decide to make something easier after they've spent that much time working for something it oviously is going to make them mad/sad since they could have just not wasted their time when things werent easier, uf you buy something that took you so long to get the cash for it and the next day it becomes as normal as the other things but the others cost 10 times less well how would you feel?

also the idea where all the pokes are balanced to the same lvl its kinda odd since this is mostly an MORPG where everythign you could do is replace your pokes to get better ones so you eventually become stronger, but what is the need if all the pokes are strong enough to beat the expensive/hard to get and catch?

To be honest I wouldn't buy all those OP Pokemons. First of all because I use the Pokemons that I like, peoples who has luck and is rich, just goes buy the best. Secondly I don't think I would ever buy a OP Pokemon, mostly cloneds and TM's and the thing is that I actually do believe in reballance, so it would make my team (if it was OP, but I would still not be a OP team), if I had Op pokes I knew that they would be reballanced soon, I do believe in the staff and game. Thats what I would done, but anyways I'm not a kinda lucky man in this game, but I would still not make cash to get the best Pokemons ingame only the ones that I like myself and that I want.

gallato

Reaction score
Players low lvls have pokes cheaper and strongers now.........
This rebalance was a gift to players who dont waste a lot of time trying to get a good team.

To bad seriusly. The goods pokes now look like garbage and the noobs pokes now look like a amesowe pokes. MOTHER OF GOD.

Now i have fear to beat in duel with low lvl players. Trall.

Kind Regards
Marco
WTF Now pory 2, Skarmory,Scizor is a shit. This pokes is relly hard to get and now it's sux

psych07

Reaction score
Players low lvls have pokes cheaper and strongers now.........
This rebalance was a gift to players who dont waste a lot of time trying to get a good team.

To bad seriusly. The goods pokes now look like garbage and the noobs pokes now look like a amesowe pokes. MOTHER OF GOD.

Now i have fear to beat in duel with low lvl players. Trall.

Kind Regards
Marco

exactly since almost all top lvl stoped maybe they only wanna do good things for low lvl's, no rebalances here only more unbalance...

sorry but is my point of view...

Sheeper

Reaction score
exactly since almost all top lvl stoped maybe they only wanna do good things for low lvl's, no rebalances here only more unbalance...

sorry but is my point of view...
Omg 3-5 OP pokes nerfed and you call this unbalance? Now even pokes like rapidash are pretty good-useful, not like before

So no, its not unbalance, its a well done rebalance.

Dominato

Banned user
Reaction score
I understand that they made sux pokes good , but why nerf good pokes? Everyhing is upside down right now.

Aleks

Reaction score
Why make good pokes bad, and bad pokes good... lol u only have to make the ones to be better, but no modify the ones that are already good, god damn ;S!! Lets wait for the HIGH STAFF MEMBERS... this is ruinning the game ;S

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
Hello. Some owners of Lapras are disappointed, because you didn't change anything with this poke :< We expected you to add Bubblebeam and Protection to Lapras. Now every water poke is better then Lapras ._. Please do something with our poor Laprases.

Aleks

Reaction score
Hello. Some owners of Lapras are disappointed, because you didn't change anything with this poke :< We expected you to add Bubblebeam and Protection to Lapras. Now every water poke is better then Lapras ._. Please do something with our poor Laprases.

Lol, lapras is so fucking strong, add reflect and water pulse, it makes it good ;)

Pyrokar

Reaction score

You call Megahorn and Ice Beam stun for 2s nothing? I'm a badass and I'll remember that "nothing". :)

gallato

Reaction score
I only have one thing to say... I worked so hard to have my team and now my team is full of Pokémon nerfed, deception

Aleks

Reaction score
Just change the doom desire as it was before, return scizor iron defense!! nobody complained about doom desire. its something lot of people paid for it, and now u ruined it man, common! why make the good pokes bad? Just make the bad ones better! thats the way to rebalance! not taking power from ones and giving to others!

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Just change the doom desire as it was before, return scizor iron defense!! nobody complained about doom desire. its something lot of people paid for it, and now u ruined it man, common! why make the good pokes bad? Just make the bad ones better! thats the way to rebalance! not taking power from ones and giving to others!

Why any rich person gonna complain about something that is common between rich people? If I see one more post about the same thing doom desire/scizor/skarmory/blissey/kingdra, I won't even answer those posts, I will just delete them.

Wikusiaa

Reaction score
So dear rebalancers,
Weren't you supposed to improve weaker pokes so lazy players who did nothing but sit in pvp or fish outside of PC could get an alternative option to be atleast a bit closer to players who worked their asses for 2 or more years to become top players? Well I thought so... but obviously that's not the case. I understand that the game had to be balanced but making everything equal? O.O

MABGDjG.jpg

Don't get me wrong, but with all the respect... You guys f**ked up horribly.

PS: Please do not delete this post as I am absolutely sure that many players will agree with me.

And yes, I know that my whining won't change anything, I just wanted to share my opinion. I feel like I was working hard to earn money for several years and when I finally have enough money to buy my dream house and start a family, the bank just bancrupt and I lose everything I had.

Probably 90% of players will be happy right now, but I feel like I lost everything I earned by hard work and dedication in almost 2 years. So Im out. Wish everyone good luck and have fun in PA :)

I am just sad that this is the 3rd game in a row that I played which got absolutely ruined due to some wrong decisions. Maple story & Dragonica were ruined, now PA :( I guess Im just unlucky... Time to move on and play a diffrent game which I won't advertise here.

Peace everyone :) I'll write my farewell thread later when I cool off.

Last edited:

Jeff Know

Reaction score
add sword dance to scizor, sandslash has it and scizor doesn't?

koles

Reaction score
So dear rebalancers,
Weren't you supposed to improve weaker pokes so lazy players who did nothing but sit in pvp or fish outside of PC could get an alternative option to be atleast a bit closer to players who worked their asses for 2 or more years to become top players? Well I thought so... but obviously that's not the case. I understand that the game had to be balanced but making everything equal? O.O

MABGDjG.jpg

Don't get me wrong, but with all the respect... You guys f**ked up horribly.

PS: Please do not delete this post as I am absolutely sure that many players will agree with me.

And yes, I know that my whining won't change anything, I just wanted to share my opinion. I feel like I was working hard to earn money for several years and when I finally have enough money to buy my dream house and start a family, the bank just bancrupt and I lose everything I had.

Probably 90% of players will be happy right now, but I feel like I lost everything I earned by hard work and dedication in almost 2 years. So Im out. Wish everyone good luck and have fun in PA :)

Peace everyone :)

This is what i want say.
I think rare pokes can be better than oder, expensive better than cheap, no all can be that same, u want: seaking=lapras / skarmory=fearow or magneton? i only look on types and price this pokes, and balance which come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back