Selasor

Reaction score
A bit exaggerated, they do not believe?

1aNlOhj.png

The papoi from before so much criticized vol2

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
you forgot that PApoi is for level 140 and this spawn for 205, it's 65 levels difference. Without double exp and exp ticket you would get there around 500k/h.
Firstly you (players) are asking for better spawns for higher levels, when you get it, you're complaining? why does it hurt you so much? Because now people will catch you up with level faster or what

But no problem, I will nerf it, and you will be gaining 250k/h like in other spawns, cus why high levels could get more exp.

Ashlan

Reaction score
you forgot that PApoi is for level 140 and this spawn for 205, it's 65 levels difference. Without double exp and exp ticket you would get there around 500k/h.
Firstly you (players) are asking for better spawns for higher levels, when you get it, you're complaining? why does it hurt you so much? Because now people will catch you up with level faster or what

But no problem, I will nerf it, and you will be gaining 250k/h like in other spawns, cus why high levels could get more exp.

so intense, chill out lol, the guy just gave an opinion

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
so intense, chill out lol, the guy just gave an opinion

And shadow mist has told him we will not change it in game, so what's the point of creating this thread and comparing it to spawn for people of 140 level?

Ashlan

Reaction score
And shadow mist has told him we will not change it in game, so what's the point of creating this thread and comparing it to spawn for people of 140 level?

is simple, staff only take something serious till is posted on forum

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
is simple, staff only take something serious till is posted on forum

It was taken serious when he was talking with Shadow Mist, who killed his arguments.
Players firstly want respawns for higher levels (just to remind you, the only resp for h levels before was ice/dragon 170), reaching 205 is not easy. When they can get there more exp (200 more than on ice if im not wrong), they are making complaints. So what's the point of ASKING for higher level respawns and creating them, if exp has to stay the same?

Selasor

Reaction score
Seeing that answer, It's your game, Do not say more

Give it for closed.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
@Ashlan
It's not about being rude - It's about repeating the same thing again. If one thing has been said once and some person didn't understand, then keeps talking the same, then you have to use a bit different words. Just like in this case. I am serious, look at exps for lower levels, people get there 250-300k per hour. Guy has respawn for 205 lvl, which is not easy to reach and it's also a big difference between allowed levels for those spawns, now give any kind of argument why respawn for 200+ level should be the same as those for lower level or similar (I see no point of making spawn with 50k/h exp difference too). He couldn't give any other argument before, than "it's not fair"

Ah also, I have asked few people, who were exping there and testing (tutors and some players), and the only person, who thought the same was FlapJack, who plays at platinum + was using exp ticket), so that's not even comparable.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I don't get it, why sela is complaining about the exp there? .-. should be ok as it is now

andreina

Reaction score
@Ashlan
It's not about being rude - It's about repeating the same thing again. If one thing has been said once and some person didn't understand, then keeps talking the same, then you have to use a bit different words. Just like in this case. I am serious, look at exps for lower levels, people get there 250-300k per hour. Guy has respawn for 205 lvl, which is not easy to reach and it's also a big difference between allowed levels for those spawns, now give any kind of argument why respawn for 200+ level should be the same as those for lower level or similar (I see no point of making spawn with 50k/h exp difference too). He couldn't give any other argument before, than "it's not fair"

Ah also, I have asked few people, who were exping there and testing (tutors and some players), and the only person, who thought the same was FlapJack, who plays at platinum + was using exp ticket), so that's not even comparable.

maybe you dont understand what the players want, we want a good respawn for pokes, is bored lvl every pokemon in papoi psychic

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
maybe you dont understand what the players want, we want a good respawn for pokes, is bored lvl every pokemon in papoi psychic

You got many other respawns, where you can level up pokemons - PA poi is kind of easy spawn with very fast respawn, that doesn't require any bigger efforts. I know that well, because I was exping there myself, when I was yet a tutor, and pokemons moveset were way more poor (less area spells, smaller areas etc)
You can level up your pokemons at 150+ island, ice respawns, ghosts respawns, new bug respawns, new poison respawn etc. There you need to put a bit more efforts, and... If you're waitin for another spawn such as PA poi psychic, then I have to say that it will never happen. When nino created this spawn with very fast respawning, he did it to make quest harder without thinking on players exp point (he probably didn't predict, that somebody will ever exp there). If timing was nerfed, exp would be much worse.
I also think that keep creating respawns of same exp/h is just pointless, especially if we want to apply quest to let people level up their pokemons to 150, after this people would be complaining "we need exp with higher rate blablabla".

@Selasor Btw, you forgot one important point - exp stages have been boosted, so comparing spawn giving 500 max 600 exp per hour to other spawns, available for lower levels is wrong. Also you, as a 300 level have higher speed, what gives a little adventage over 200~ players on luring, making you able gain a little bit more experience.

I will also publish your conversation and arguments you've given to shadow mist for other peoples' opinion. I only want to point out - that the old spawns, where Knightmare could gain 200-250k/hour, today would probably give 250-300 (cus exp stage boost). You want new spawns giving just 50k exp more (imo pointless) what makes me think for real, you are afraid that someone else will level up to 300 faster, than you did and will simply catch you up with level.
22:57 Rosales [133]: siendo realista
22:57 Rosales [133]: viendo la lista que hizo rodrigo mare
22:57 Rosales [133]: antes se hacia en los lugares 250+
22:57 Rosales [133]: lo max que se podria sacar si queiren mejorar seria entre 300 o 350
22:57 Rosales [133]: seria algo justo
"being realistic
watching the list knightmare did
before you could get 250k+/h
if anything this spawn should give 300~350k/h
should be smth fair"

22:58 Rosales [133]: algo como la zona 200
22:58 Rosales [133]: ahi saco 520k
22:59 Rosales [133]: bueno 600 si doy vuelta bien
22:59 Rosales [133]: se sacaria 300k ahi imagnata esa zona 205
22:59 Rosales [133]: unos 50k mas xd
"something like 200+ spawn(buizel)
i get 520k/h there
well 600 if i kill correctly
you'd get 300k/h, now imagine that lv205 spawn
50k+ exp"

I will nerf this spawn accordint to your, flap jack's and eileen's opinion, but please, don't complain later, that this spawn is worthless because exp difference is small comparing to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back