What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Zafina Snoxafi [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoxafi

Reaction score
why I got delete my account? when I gave exit and went to play in counter-strike, I do not understand why GM stated that the figure is on the bot.

Khan

Reaction score
Because you sir is a botter. Caught you on several other characters so did a mass-delete.
First video.
Using mc while botting
5DtVC.png

oz4Gc.png

Using MC again while botting.

Proof of same IP.
ovYPY.png

snoxafi

Reaction score
the same ip because he had my belts and have to sign in but not used a bot ... is my friends

Last edited:

Janjos

Reaction score
the same ip because he had my belts and have to sign in but not used a bot ... is my friends

Supossing That's True, (Incredible Unbeliav.) What about the bot? Keep playing Counter Strike, because people like you don't deserve play PA, and we don't miss you at all.

snoxafi

Reaction score
log on with a friend teeth give him money for balle and how he got banned is probably simple that my character was enrolled at the same ip. and secondly, I can not see in any film or caught me, so I used the bot so I do not know what's the problem? delete I got so that I was online with a friend once who got banned? ... delete the account I got for free!

Khan

Reaction score

log on with a friend teeth give him money for balle and how he got banned is probably simple that my character was enrolled at the same ip. and secondly, I can not see in any film or caught me, so I used the bot so I do not know what's the problem? delete I got so that I was online with a friend once who got banned? ... delete the account I got for free!

Well you should consider choosing better "Friends". Enough proof was given, bot again will result in the same fate. Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back