What's new

Welcome!

world change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Hello my dear friends

This kind of Thread has already been done in the past, I know ... but I would like to know if you Staff are thinking of opening a world change in the near future, even if it is only for the char, without the pokemon.

I would like to continue playing with my main char on diamond sever, even if for that I have nothing

It seems crazy to say that I would start playing again with nothing even having an account of almost 10 years xD but if we look at the diamond market and the platinum market, we can see a big difference in price and opportunities, I am sure that there in diamond I would have a chance to have better things than I have in platinum.

think fondly and remember my friends, no fights here <3

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hello my dear friends

This kind of Thread has already been done in the past, I know ... but I would like to know if you Staff are thinking of opening a world change in the near future, even if it is only for the char, without the pokemon.

I would like to continue playing with my main char on diamond sever, even if for that I have nothing

It seems crazy to say that I would start playing again with nothing even having an account of almost 10 years xD but if we look at the diamond market and the platinum market, we can see a big difference in price and opportunities, I am sure that there in diamond I would have a chance to have better things than I have in platinum.

This will sound really unfair... Since many pplrs in begin want to play in the Easynum server but we just got a "sell your stuffs and create a new character"

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Hello my dear friends

I dont agree with that, you cant come for a server that have high rates, because you exp and caught pokes more easy than anyone from here.
I would agree trade world only for change to diamond for platinum, because the guy was going to serve with high rates. Another point is diamond already have always more players online than platinum, 2-3x more people.Maybe a open world can balance the number of people online in 2 serves.

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
I dont agree with that, you cant come for a server that have high rates, because you exp and caught pokes more easy than anyone from here.
I would agree that open if change world to diamond for platinum, because the guy was going to serve with high rates. Another point is diamond already have always more players online than platinum, 2-3x more people.Maybe a open world can balance the number of people online in 2 serves.

Openning market will be very unfair too. Since is way easier to catch things on Platinum, we already spend more with balls than buying/selling it on diamond.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Openning market will be very unfair too. Since is way easier to catch things on Platinum, we already spend more with balls than buying/selling it on diamond.

???? i suggest only i trade world only for guys that is in diamond for platinum. I never talk about market open from 2 server that have different rates.

Last edited:

Billy hatake

Reaction score
This will sound really unfair... Since many pplrs in begin want to play in the Easynum server but we just got a "sell your stuffs and create a new character"

I know that many of you would not accept it for that reason, but platinum is not that easynium

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I know that many of you would not accept it for that reason, but platinum is not that easynium

Some years ago, you prefer pay 200 diamonds for go to platinum than come for diamond for free. Why you do this with servers are so equal?

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Some years ago, you prefer pay 200 diamonds for go to platinum than come for diamond for free. Why you do this with servers are so equal?

I have more than 10kk pokes that I would leave behind to have access to the sever diamond

I think this is worth more than 200 diamonds.

but if there is a possibility to pay 200 diamonds, why wouldn’t I?

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

But still easier than diamond, and thats why we dont accept it as diamond players, i can agree character transfer only if staff will downgrade your level, twice, because exp is twice higher on platinum, but my opinion doesnt matter, and staff already said in the past there isnt any chance for that, so my advice is to sell stuff and move to diamond from 0 :D

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score

?????????????? Hahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Maybe you got some guys with lot of balls in some pokemons but wtf

When we have double, diamond still have lower rates than platinum and HOLY SHIT its a waaaay easier than normal.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
?????????????? Hahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Maybe you got some guys with lot of balls in some pokemons but wtf

When we have double, diamond still have lower rates than platinum and HOLY SHIT its a waaaay easier than normal.

Ranking of catch on Diamond
1 Mmarvim 583

you are the god of catch, relax

maybe on easynum you could have gotten all the pokemons in the game

Billy hatake

Reaction score
guys we can’t lose Thread’s focus to avoid starting fights.

I would just like to know the possibility of having my main character in the sever of diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back