What's new

Welcome!

world change

Status
Not open for further replies.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
I don't know why you're afraid of having me in your sever, I don't hurt anyone, don't be afraid , Billy is for peace xD

if staff do this is for all players in platinum, not for only you.
Maybe because in a sunday morning Billy wake up and want play in Diamond, so Raissa was Boring and appear a change for only Billy come for Diamond.
When you ask one thing like this you affect all people in both serves....

Billy hatake

Reaction score
if staff do this is for all players in platinum, not for only you.
Maybe because in a sunday morning Billy wake up and want play in Diamond, so Raissa was Boring and appear a change for only Billy come for Diamond.
When you ask one thing like this you affect all people in both serves....

The main idea of ​​the thread was to give everyone the possibility to do this, I can't decide anyone's future, only mine, so that's why I'm talking about myself, but I would like to have the possibility for everyone to change too

its obviously lal

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Sorry bro, but the answer is no. It would be unfair for diamond players, unless you would get your level and catch halved.

this possibility of lowering it in half, would it be a possibility?

how would the transfer?

maybe this would be interesting <3

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
If the problem with Platinum is the market, then it should be opened diamond players to move to Platinum, making the market better.

The contrary would just make diamond Full and Platinum empty

Tsotss

Reaction score
Lol, you had possibility to move to Diamond when Pearl was closing. You chose Platinum. Diamond server never had this chance. If you want to play with friends on Diamond, do what others do - sell your stuff on Platinum, then start playing on Diamond.

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Lol, you had possibility to move to Diamond when Pearl was closing. You chose Platinum. Diamond server never had this chance. If you want to play with friends on Diamond, do what others do - sell your stuff on Platinum, then start playing on Diamond.

yes we had the chance, some people are happy there on platinum and other people are not happy, so it would be nice to be able to go to diamond sever, we would like to play with our main char, friend

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
sadly there is no way on doing it without pissing off diamond players that wanted to come to platinum since pearl died(rip i miss you everyday). i don't see any point on having a 300 char on diamond empty either.

I'd start over(since i wouldn't world trade, the possibility of losing things i worked to get over the years freaks me out).
If plat players get transfered, diamond players will ask for it, if not, would be unfair.

if the level is halved, diamond players level being doubled would be turek 1.200(even tho ik he likes to works hard on stuff so less possibility to come to platinum, which is easier), in any case it is not doable, at least in my head wouldn't make sense to edit someone's char just for the possibility to play on other char. Imagine the frustration of the catchers if marvim decides to go to platinum and have his catches doubled, or turek or some top something at diamond, of course taking into consideration the idea of halving level and catches from plat to diamond.

there is no way to please everyone, so in my opinion, there is no way to transfer someone to another world, the person would have to start over, this is the situation we have now since the differences are high and (mostly) noticeable.

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Just a correction, its not a half of level its half of exp, tibia exp table isnt a line.
Turek lv 614 get 3,6b exp on platinum = 7,8b ~ lv 772
and Billy 311 492kk = 247 245kk exp

And about caughts? Level is more easy to do this. I dont see this happens with caught.

Mundisse

Reaction score
And about caughts? Level is more easy to do this. I dont see this happens with caught.

About caught its impossible calculate there's too many variable and X fator of luck (hehe). A fair option (Radical ;c) is to 0 all Very rare catch.

Btw, I do want to transfer my diamond character Mundisse to platinum xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back