What's new

Welcome!

Wish

Hordjaran

Reaction score
Hi
I have an idea, i swear u like it.
would be great if put the move "wish".... because in the real pokemon games; in the competitive battles this move is very useful to heal your own team in battle :ugeek: and in this game will be good too i think....,the idea is this.
when a pokemon uses wish,the effect of wish will take 10 seconds to spread something like the healarea in PO..,but with less sqm(square meters) to round.

I was thinking that this move would take away sense of potions,ultra potions,etc...and the solution is to put a very long cooldown(seconds to wait for use again that move),like 10 minutes, with this you will save money but spend little more time.
or i dont know what will be better option.
Comment :)

Toddler

Reaction score
So would this be a human skill? Or a pokemon skill? I mean heal area is awesome..It has a fairly long cool down. I can see this "wish" as a human skill. I think to use it, it should require an item to be used with. Like the Wishing Star or something. Its a neat idea, i can see it for high lvlers. Like levels 80+.

Percin

Reaction score
i actually think he ment its a pokemon skill not human lol

Toddler

Reaction score
But then lol there will be 2 heal areas o.o

Percin

Reaction score
but i think it should be either healarea , selfheal or restore not only healarea ....

Toddler

Reaction score
mmmm yeah..Having 3 healing spells would be too much. Plus pots are awesome!

Litho

Reaction score
i think it's a good idea but not to introduce now as this skill was introduced in gba games in the third generation
it's just a skill like any other

Hordjaran

Reaction score
Hmmm for my opinion heal area sucks xD
is a totally BR invented move... :shock: and i think selfheal too sucks :s i think is better SOFTBOILED or any move that really exist not fake moves like these..and yes obviously "wish" is supposed to be a pokemon move.
in PO the only pokemons that knows selfheal if i remember are chansey,clefable,wigglytuff,and hmmm alakazam porygon?
dont you think will be better to put to all of them real moves? like chansey softboiled,clefable moonlight,wiggly cant learn a healing self move only wish but can be moonlight like clefable to healself,and for alakazam and porygon these 2 can learn recover.....which is a real move.
and i really think WISH can replace healarea :X
dont you think this will be better??????

Toddler

Reaction score
Yes, being placed as far away from PO would be great. Well maybe they can put these spells in when they open the game and start doing those updates..Chansey SHOULD have hardboiled.

Percin

Reaction score
well this game is already far away from po , po sucks !

Toddler

Reaction score
Unlike po..Hopefully you can have your options to advance in the game instead of having the same pokemon...Like i would like to see someone using a lvl 100 kingler killing arcanine or something lawls..

Percin

Reaction score
no its an attack that does a random attack like if i do metronome i might do fire blast or razor wind or something random

Toddler

Reaction score
Lol, I was asking that. But someone said maybe it could be in metronome, lol that would cause problems.

Percin

Reaction score
yep my clefable in crystal used take down in metronome and killed himself

Back