What's new

Welcome!

Why Fascism?

ANARKOULTRA

Reaction score
I mean, why people get their purposals closed?
Its clear enough to say "Developers didn't like this idea" but let the participants of the discussion keep talking about it until they come up with something interesting enough to the admins.
Its like real abrupt to say "Rejected" and close it like honeheim did with my post and other posts
Why not let us keep the discussion up? In my thread about pvp systems there was people agreeing and disagreeing and people discussing the idea to balance it in order it's confortable to all of the players.
But why the decission of an admin has to be imposed so severaly over the rest's will?
Does'nt it have to be even the freedom to talk about an idea?
I mean, censorship is the purest expression of fascism ever

I don't know if I explain myself well, if the public can feel what I feel.
But I think we deserve the opportunity just to talk, is it asking a lot?

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
Without being radical, i Know how he fells. I am not saying the Staff is Fascist or anything, but it is a bother to have your thread closed.

There should be some basic rules to close a thread, like being inactive for a weak, or having fights in it.

Anyway, i hope this gets its proper attention. ^^

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think and suggest that don't give up with the idea that you have, just change it on some ways to "adapt" it to padventures (like guild wars)

they aren't closing your mind... just your thread

good luck

Jose Antonio

Reaction score
had an amazing idea (make platinum pvpfull or make a world pvp full) (pros: more people interesting in this world come)

kirius

Reaction score
I do not know why, are closed to the idea of ​​RRP. I mean ... we have three non-pvp server and clearly, people lose their motivation to play every day, we see that more and more people stop playing and you can see every day through the online people. you should think about doing new things and I do not mean to implement costumes or new missions, not to mention almost everything new that implement, diamond is required to obtain it, I think that does not motivate anyone

*you have nothing to lose by trying something new, platinum is empty and I'm not complaining, but it could be better still pvp and still somewhat more difficult for non pvp server.
for that reason I suggest you think of this idea because really they have nothing to lose

Back