What's new

Welcome!

Wesker's catches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludacha

Reaction score
16:41 Used 3 pokeballs, 309 great balls, 17 super balls, 4 ultra balls on Arcanine.
16:41 You caught a pokemon (Arcanine [61]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

About time I got to see that majestic green light <3 I was a bit scared though because I caught and then 1 second later the server went down so I wasn't sure if it saved!
To low of a level to use it right now, but I'm still excited. ^^
Its nice you caught it,but what the hell i have with it and my thread?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Steelix x12
207oxmc.jpg

Ludacha

Reaction score
Today 14.10.2015 is my fuckin birthday!

If I come home alive at night,i will buy somewere house in PA,buy all food and drinks that can find and lets have damn birthday party!

Everybody are welcome!!!!
Lets also make some SS <LND this is mostly said for you xD

POKLONITE MI NJUUUUUUUUUU ZA RODJENDAAAAAN AKO LJUBAV MOZE DA SE KUPIIIIIIIIIIIII ZNAM DA LOSA JEEEE I NEVERNAAAA AL POKLONU SE NE GLEDA U OCIIIIIIIIIIII

kevin1210

Reaction score

If I come home alive at night,i will buy somewere house in PA,buy all food and drinks that can find and lets have damn birthday party!

POKLONITE MI NJUUUUUUUUUU ZA RODJENDAAAAAN AKO LJUBAV MOZE DA SE KUPIIIIIIIIIIIII ZNAM DA LOSA JEEEE I NEVERNAAAA AL POKLONU SE NE GLEDA U OCIIIIIIIIIIII

Happy birthday :3 >.< U.u
Good luck in life, love, peace.
Caughts and cash on PA U.u >.< :v
;) \o/

#Bkbrian ;)

---> For a New World <---

Ludacha

Reaction score
Thanks guys...honestly,i cant even walk right now,im okay but wasted as hell...if i enter somehow later in game,we will party...if i dont die in these moments...

Elias Walker

Reaction score
I've sent msg u on fb, and im gonna tell here aswell... Happy birthday my dear friend, it is a pleasure to say "I'm friend of damn Wesky", congratualtions and I wish you the best dude, I hope you enjoy ur day and dont waste your time with alcohol as my brother sayd and use ur time to go out... my gift you can't be more special then my bless on the Aero you will catch!!! congrats again my bro

Ludacha

Reaction score
I've sent msg u on fb, and im gonna tell here aswell... Happy birthday my dear friend, it is a pleasure to say "I'm friend of damn Wesky", congratualtions and I wish you the best dude, I hope you enjoy ur day and dont waste your time with alcohol as my brother sayd and use ur time to go out... my gift you can't be more special then my bless on the Aero you will catch!!! congrats again my bro

Thanks my friend,its also pleasure to have that kind of friend that long,even if we never didnt met in real life,i still count it as good friendship.
I will catch that Aero one day,I really hope i will

Andretei

Reaction score

Where is our party, dude?!

Ludacha

Reaction score
Well i had rl party so i was wasted as hell to make it here,dont worry we will make it here for sure
No need to have bd,party is party xD

Ludacha

Reaction score
Still catching this one...

07:00 Used 17 great balls, 2 super balls, 4003 ultra balls, 2000 rocket balls on Aerodactyl.

Time for Ubs again

Demon Queen

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. This is so interesting :D :D I've never seen such defiant guy like you bro :) . Its nice to see that you still play that game and you are so close to become best pokemon catcher ever! :) I wish you good luck bro :3 And bro remember "Winner never quit/Quitters never wins! Wish you the best bro. Hope next time when i come to see you page i will see that you will olready catch this stupid prehistoric bird :3 Good Luck (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back