What's new

Welcome!

WERE DID THE NOOBS COME FROM?!!

pori88

Reaction score
Were did all the noobs come from??
And they aren't helping at all they just says i wanan play open the server -.-
The team should make that alla members that have been here and supportet the team should try the beata and find bug

I think koob and alba are very angry right now they have locked many Threads

and when the noob "members" DISRUPT the team they will never be done withe the Bugs!!!
plz pepol let the team work
That's all Thanks

Giant Midget

Reaction score
I know Ive put up a post about the playing time, and in no way am I tryin to irritate the staff

I just suggested specific times of playability, that way nobody complains because there are set times on set days.

Toddler

Reaction score
Well, some people should learn how to be patient. Some people have been here for more than 2 weeks and they are soooo impatient about getting on here. Then all they do when they log in the game is just play. Then when the game closes they get all sorts of pissed off. Well, If they were here to help the staff and actually find some bugs, maybe the server could stay up a little big longer. Its unfortunate that there is 300+ people that get on the pre-beta, and yet, only about 30 people bust their butt off to finding bugs. It would go by so much faster if EVERYONE could come onto the pre-beta to find some bugs. But, unfortunately it can't be like this for some odd reason. I do feel kind of sad that I couldn't find as many bugs as I wanted to find. A lot of the ones that I did find were already posted. So thats a straight up positive. Good work to the ones that actually want to help. Boo to all the ones that just get on to screw around.

alek

Reaction score
After i saw all the noobs posting "omg my pidgey is lvl 15 :DDDDD" and stuff in a lot of threads, and me not even being able to log in since the 3 times i tried to enter the prebeta it was either closed or acc manager not working, i didn't even bother anymore.

I think the staff made a really big mistake by making it public, since there was a lot of people who just came into the forum to play, while a lot of old members of the forum didn't get a chance due to different time zone, no internet, or simply didn't have time to read the forum those days. At least the real contributors did find a lot of bugs though.

Well, at least i'm looking forward to the beta, if that isn't public also, that is.

Giant Midget

Reaction score
Yeah I completely understand what ur sayin Toddler, and I have reported bugs to u in game (though those had already been reported :p).

pori88

Reaction score
I have found many bugs but when i am going to post the bugs they alredy are postet by other palyers that's good some player care:)

alek

Reaction score
Blez said:
I think its funny when anyone confronts the noobs in any post or thread they dont post in them about anything lmao.

That's probably because the only board noobs know is news (why beta off omg i wanna play). :roll:

Back