What's new

Welcome!

shiny pokemons

drink coffee

Reaction score
I wonder if i should post things like this on this sub-forum. If iam wrong, please change the location of this topic. Thanks.

So, talking about objective:

It is normal to kill a Shiny pokemon for 6 years?
Talking about: Quagsire for example, Ariados or Flygon and etc. Maybe it's only me, but it takes like 2-3 minutes, have to use all team to kill one single shiny, meanwhile killing other shinies takes the same time just to kill normal version, not shiny.

I've asked few friends, they told me it's old ,, shiny " system when shinies were alot stronger than normal ones.
Not mad at all, just asking if those things should be, or it's just a glitch ~ Thanks

mewlovesadumbreon

Angelic

Reaction score
I wonder if i should post things like this on this sub-forum. If iam wrong, please change the location of this topic. Thanks.

So, talking about objective:

It is normal to kill a Shiny pokemon for 6 years?
Talking about: Quagsire for example, Ariados or Flygon and etc. Maybe it's only me, but it takes like 2-3 minutes, have to use all team to kill one single shiny, meanwhile killing other shinies takes the same time just to kill normal version, not shiny.

I've asked few friends, they told me it's old ,, shiny " system when shinies were alot stronger than normal ones.
Not mad at all, just asking if those things should be, or it's just a glitch ~ Thanks

mewlovesadumbreon
seeing better is very common in the game, that they do not follow up on things or many forgotten jobs

example

Normal Sprites (Ride,Surf,Fly)

Shiny Sprites (Ride,Surf,Fly) incomplete

we commonly see the same as normal when we do these actions,

"Addons"
Normal (available)

Shiny (Not available) incomplete

Why?: don't have someone to do it for you?
They do not have documentation of old rebalancing or balances,

they just do it randomly or with favorite pokemons

example:

Log of
last rebalancing of Shiny Quagsire
(08/01/2018)
(03/05/2020)
non-existent

etc

this is what all gamers want and need to see in the game

note the tracking preference they stick to (events)

pure events and more new pokemons, the most recent, and the old forgotten sadpichu

Last edited:

drink coffee

Reaction score
seeing better is very common in the game, that they do not follow up on things or many forgotten jobs

example

Normal Sprites (Ride,Surf,Fly)

Shiny Sprites (Ride,Surf,Fly) incomplete

we commonly see the same as normal when we do these actions,

"Addons"
Normal (available)

Shiny (Not available) incomplete

Why?: don't have someone to do it for you?
They do not have documentation of old rebalancing or balances,

they just do it randomly or with favorite pokemons

example:

Log of
last rebalancing of Shiny Quagsire
(08/01/2018)
(03/05/2020)
non-existent

etc

this is what all gamers want and need to see in the game

note the tracking preference they stick to (events)

pure events and more new pokemons, the most recent, and the old forgotten sadpichu
Well im typing things like these just to make this game better. I've already designed alot of things (for example entire new red-style windows) just to look it more fresh and better, than the old ones. But that's only on design's type. And more, and more.

So, talking about in-game actions, sadly, having zero expierence to help this game become better on rebalance's side or so.

Pretty sure game's like this with alot of things need's also alot of time. Trying to make you all happy atleast with new graphic-design works, haha )

Back