Cloned Rhydon
vUTFuc4.png

Cloned Rhydon
ITP3r30.png

Cloned Raichu
ROUh52P.png

Cloned Raichu
2NmmksS.png

Cloned Magmar 500 rb, 18 ub (catch in ub)
WWvAllg.png

Cloned Charizard
mjZpqtZ.png

Cloned Weezing
x96Bniv.png

Cloned Gengar 48 ub xd
NJqQlMZ.png

Cloned Ninetales
FY0rQNU.png

Cloned Box
ljyrXLB.png

LVL UP

MKkTa6k.png

DAILY TMS
hPQlEBE.png

mvLz2bm.png

BOSSES

SEPTEMBER 30
FXD3Wlc.png

OCTOBER 10
muRzDzT.png

SEE YOU!!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
could u sent me spoiler about how to obtain the zygarde cells u have please bro?

edit: or post somewhere, an organized thread to help players...

Last edited:

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
could u sent me spoiler about how to obtain the zygarde cells u have please bro?

edit: or post somewhere, an organized thread to help players...

i would say no, theres a reason why zygarde cells will never be on pa wiki so better do what we had to do walk around and try to figure it out on your own (even if that thread would be made we would delete it as fast as possible)

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
i would say no, theres a reason why zygarde cells will never be on pa wiki so better do what we had to do walk around and try to figure it out on your own (even if that thread would be made we would delete it as fast as possible)

which reason? i am just asking on forum, like i talk with other players in game and outside, I am not aware if there is a rule that i could not do it

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
which reason? i am just asking on forum, like i talk with other players in game and outside, I am not aware if there is a rule that i could not do it

Reason is simple: Admins don't want quest to be spoiled.

Why we should shared us progress for lazy people? When we lose a lot time for search all zygarde and I think this thread isn't for this topic.

Owners this thread you can msg to GM for delete spam here if you want.

Btw. Gratz Pyrkosz a lot zygarde cells \o

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Why we should shared us progress for lazy people? When we lose a lot time for search all zygarde and I think this thread isn't for this topic.

Owners this thread you can msg to GM for delete spam here if you want.

Btw. Gratz Pyrkosz a lot zygarde cells \o

I dont know if it is a rhetoric question, but my opinion is that is nice to share gaming information. If you think different just dont share, no problem, and everyone is happy (except that u are enforcing people to not tell).

Also the owner of the thread posted something about zygarde and I talked with him, so the only spam here came from you.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I dont know if it is a rhetoric question, but my opinion is that is nice to share gaming information. If you think different just dont share, no problem, and everyone is happy (except that u are enforcing people to not tell).

Also the owner of the thread posted something about zygarde and I talked with him, so the only spam here came from you.

We can't do anything with spoils outside the game, but we do not allow spoils on forum neither pa wiki. We worked hard to make it as it is - a mystery and players who are solving it worked even MORE to solve it and collect their cells. If we wanted something spoilable, we'd do a simple hi mission yes bye, but that's already boring. This quest is not hard, you just need to stop to be lazy searching for info from other players and do it on your own and use a little bit of brain.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
We can't do anything with spoils outside the game, but we do not allow spoils on forum neither pa wiki. We worked hard to make it as it is - a mystery and players who are solving it worked even MORE to solve it and collect their cells. If we wanted something spoilable, we'd do a simple hi mission yes bye, but that's already boring. This quest is not hard, you just need to stop to be lazy searching for info from other players and do it on your own and use a little bit of brain.

well thanks for the info, you all dont need to get mad or answer aggressive on simple players talking with each other. Now that I know you dont want this talk on forum I wouldnt do it anymore, but i didnt read mind to knew staff wishes

Back