Wealthy

Gurdieen

Reaction score
:)
nSgghsG.png

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Since i used 10 cloned tickets and couldnt catch chansey or togepi, i decided to go on beasts, and it was the best decision i did in this game xd

catch-Blacephalon-62-20-02-Fri-08-May-2020.png

catch-Buzzwole-63-22-22-Sat-09-May-2020.png

Miss only Naganadel from uncatched beasts ;d

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Am I finally one of PA's legends? xd
I would like to thanks every player that supported me, i have met a lot of good players who were doing PAPOI task here, i was helping them as much i could, thanks for let me throwing balls while you was there first, and the biggest thanks for my guild, Wealthy rules :D
catch-Red-Gyarados-91-21-43-Sun-04-July-2021.png

Spoiler:
Since I started, 6 Red Gyaras were caught all 6 together in less than my 1/3 of balls thrown, most of them in around 100 balls, i was so depressed, but also was so patience to continue my goals, i was also "crying" in game a lot, but finally i did it, im very happy.

Kingox

Reaction score
I would like to thanks every player that supported me, i have met a lot of good players who were doing PAPOI task here, i was helping them as much i could, thanks for let me throwing balls while you was there first, and the biggest thanks for my guild, Wealthy rules :D

Spoiler:
Since I started, 6 Red Gyaras were caught all 6 together in less than my 1/3 of balls thrown, most of them in around 100 balls, i was so depressed, but also was so patience to continue my goals, i was also "crying" in game a lot, but finally i did it, im very happy.

Gz bro, well deservedcelebihype

Billy hatake

Reaction score

Spoiler:

Wowwww bro
Finally <3 im happy for us

Sylwanek

Reaction score
XDDXDDXDXDXDXDDXDD GZ BRO GIVE ME 1KK PLS IM POOR I NEED BIG SHRIMP :c

Back