Reaction score
looool im on fire

B5yGAVh.png

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Apparently being promoted to a tutor doesn't give you any benefits. :24:
and it doesnt
apparently being a tutor means that you cant achieve nothing, that you must never catch or drop something, and if you do, it was cause of tutorship, not because you were playing like a crazy man during events and got lucky. Turek got 7 sh houndooms and its ok, but we cant catch our own shinies cause "tutors and benefits right"

gz chemol, here's for more 4 shinys

Last edited:

marshalldx53

Reaction score
and it doesnt
apparently being a tutor means that you cant achieve nothing, that you must never catch or drop something, and if you do, it was cause of tutorship, not because you were playing like a crazy man during events and got lucky. Turek got 7 sh houndooms and its ok, but we cant catch our own shinies cause "tutors and benefits right"

gz chemol, here's for more 4 shinys
I’m not saying I believe in tutor power but come on, you guys caught lots of shines (including very rare shines) in a single event. You can’t just say “stop the hate” cause I’m pretty sure there are ppl who played the event and got nothing out of it. Of course there were a lot of gaming hours to catch these shines but you can’t deny how lucky both of you are.

Gz & just ignore the hate cause, wherever you go, you will always find haters.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I’m not saying I believe in tutor power but come on, you guys caught lots of shines (including very rare shines) in a single event. You can’t just say “stop the hate” cause I’m pretty sure there are ppl who played the event and got nothing out of it. Of course there were a lot of gaming hours to catch these shines but you can’t deny how lucky both of you are.

Gz & just ignore the hate cause, wherever you go, you will always find haters.
Thats probably cause we are "more visible" than the average player. ive seen too much shinies in game, but few forum posts about it, sure we can hide our achievements, but we should? just cause players cant accept the fact that we got lucky sometimes?

between ups and downs ive been on staff since 2012(ofc i had my retirements and such) and the first year i had this luck, was this one(even tho i spent 3 months on shiny garde with 600+ balls), and ive been playing this since beta. What bugs me the most is that, finally after years of seeing people achieving their dreams and shit, i could achieve mine, and when i decide to show to people, instead of congratulating me as i always did to everyone, they "omg tutor luck pls nerf it was given he didnt caught it", i just can't understand why cant i be lucky once in a lifetime, while theres people with 10 shiny catches, elder charizard and even crystal onix on plat, and im pretty sure he's not recieving hate cause he just plays the game off forum.
And just to clarify, turek's example was just to clear things on how tutors gets hate and some normal players dont, if he caught those houndooms and he's happy with it, i wish him all the best and thats it.

I AM NOT DENYING THAT I GOT LUCKY, im saying that ive spent 2 awaken days most of the time, throwing balls at shinies, seeking respawns and doing tasks, it wasnt "oh cool ill login now and catch 2 shinies then sleep for a day"

Again, i can't do anything to anyone that tried and failed so many times, i can just encourage them to keep trying as everyone who's catching are doing right now.

shellman

Reaction score
can't a tutor catch any shinies now? and if he wasn't tutor? you would say that he was a donater? come on, its 2020, this is getting really old, there are even tutors that haven't even catch his first shiny yet
keep your envy to yourself bro, if you wanted a shiny you would be hunting for it and not crying on forum

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
So, i have finished my goal since faster shiny spawn, was not easy, but Khormi never gives up(soon red...)
20:44 Used 1 great ball, 14 ultra balls, 1147 rocket balls on Shiny Bellossom (Shiny Form).
20:44 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Bellossom [47]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!

catch-Shiny-Bellossom-47-20-44-Fri-27-March-2020.png

And, while catching bello...
catch-Shiny-Sunflora-48-13-31-Wed-25-March-2020.png

Shiny Sunflora 48, 99 ub, and 175 rb, caught in rb forgot to copy amount of balls thrown :c

catch-Shiny-Sunflora-48-22-49-Thu-26-March-2020.png

caught in ub.

4th catch? very soon, for sure :)
Gl everyone on event!

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
And here is it, 5th shiny? still have a chance.
16:13 Used 7 ultra balls, 419 rocket balls, 2 sport balls on Shiny Ariados (Shiny Form). 16:13 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Ariados [55]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center!
catch-Shiny-Ariados-55-16-13-Mon-30-March-2020.png

Back