What's new

Welcome!

Wario is leaving the castle (the Duckking leaving the pond)

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Girls, always fucking up man and their hobbies.
BUT, its great that you found someone, now you'll stop being pervy hur
It was an amazing time with you wario, i just wish you the best of the best for your life, enjoy it the max you can, and as i said, there's ife out pa!
Good luck magnus, your dreams will become true, i'm sure of it!
Kissu ;*

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Girls, always fucking up man and their hobbies.
BUT, its great that you found someone, now you'll stop being pervy hur
It was an amazing time with you wario, i just wish you the best of the best for your life, enjoy it the max you can, and as i said, there's ife out pa!
Good luck magnus, your dreams will become true, i'm sure of it!
Kissu ;*

XDDDD you always make me laugh <3
Well to be honest, I got tired, and decided months ago that I'm going to need a break... But now as I also found some new friends I've realized; I really need this break now, to live the real life, and start enjoying it. I might have been pervert the last time kkkkk, but got better the last months. Also I want to wish you good luck too bro, in the next you will do, I will miss a good friend like you that always have been a funny person, but also a very good staff member. Thanks for getting the opportunity to get to know you. But I'll be here in the background logging in sometimes, and who knows, maybe I'll return once?
Love you :* <3

Good luck in rl bro,i'm waiting for ur return to game
Thanks bro, I'll really miss you! : ), maybe I'll be back one day, but keep in mind I'll login sometimes to check what's up, so I'm still alive here : )

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Good Bye Friend! Good Luck in your real life =)
Thanks Monkyina, you're a great player : ), I want to wish you the same bro <3

Good bye my friend, Hold on to that girl bro!! GL IN RL LIFE <3

Yours: Watchunmerol ;)
Thanks, and trust me I will! I'm sure it wil be amazing : ). But don't forget that the time I spent here was also amazing, thanks to you and everyone else.
Good luck in your real life too bro : ) <3

mmarvim

Reaction score
You make me cry brow... Will miss you, and really wish luck in your life, you just need this, because you already got all the another stuff. Love you, and will miss you (again)! I WILL MISS YOU(again and again and again and again and again and again)!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
You make me cry brow... Will miss you, and really wish luck in your life, you just need this, because you already got all the another stuff. Love you, and will miss you (again)! I WILL MISS YOU(again and again and again and again and again and again)!

Thanks Mmarvim, I'm really glad to hear it : ) Really gonna miss you insanely much too, you're a really good friend I got here, which made some parts of my long adventure here in this game. Thanks bro, really love you too man <3

Obreviate

Reaction score
I'll miss you too.
See you on skype

JackStripaaa
G'luck in ur rl and make a lot of children with ur girlfriend idk xD :*

Pipoxo

Reaction score
never forget <3

good luck in your life Mr. ducky.
I had great times chatting with you and catching nite before you etc..

Shrek is life

WARIOandme

Reaction score
never forget <3

good luck in your life Mr. ducky.
I had great times chatting with you and catching nite before you etc..

Shrek is life

Been so fun getting to know you Pipo <3
We had some great time together hahaha, I will never forget you... And one day if I return, I'll find a revenge for that Nite!!!
I'll miss u brother <3

Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life
6BZ65uyRK.png

- God, 2013

Last edited:

Boky

Reaction score
i'll miss you bro even tho we we're different worlds :D I wish you all the best and good luck! <3

WARIOandme

Reaction score
i'll miss you bro even tho we we're different worlds :D I wish you all the best and good luck! <3

I remember when you also were in Diamond at first, where we got to know each other in the first guild I joined! Was really funny to get to know such a cool player like you, and you were one of my earliest friends I made in this game I guess : p, won't forget how cool it was spending time with you, of every Book in the world, I can say you are my favorite Boky :* (Get it? cuz it's almost Book... Yeah I suck at making jokes, I know :c )
Btw, couldn't agree more with the quote from Eminem in your signature.

But well, yeah, I'll really miss you alot brother, maybe I'll be back someday : )

Last edited:
Back