What's new

Welcome!

Wailmer and Wailord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppzinho81

Reaction score
Hello, i doing this post to ask: Wailmer and Wailord respawns are available in padventures.
I see you have them in the room test (Although Wailord is selection picture is wrong), but I have searched and have not found them.
I do not want to be told where it is, i like to search, just want to know if there is in somewhere padventures for not search in vain.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
How about Kleon, Relicant, Shedinja and Castform? :D
Are they also incomming?
I posted the past week that we're working on Shedinja, so you should see respawns of it pretty soon.
Relicanth already appears wild in Hoenn and it can be fished, and it will take some time for the other ones to be ready,

Grayfoox

Reaction score
How about Kecleon, Relicant, Shedinja and Castform? :D
Are they also incomming?

I think kecleon will be hard to put in game (in GBA series, it's type is changed with every attack received), but hohen said that will be ready soon

Drifter

Reaction score
Serious question. Will wailord be able to carry more than one passenger when surfing? He's HUGE after all and i'd like to be able to take my friends on random hunts x]

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry for the delay
I'm here to inform that we are testing now Wailmer & Wailord, so if everything is ok, you'll see those pokemons on map very soon

Edit: Prolly this night or tomorrow they will be implemented in rods too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back