What's new

Welcome!

Vaporeon

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello; I would like to suggest adding Water Spout instead of Aqua Bolt

Reason; I think Vaporeon's moveset is real nice but it can use the support of having a target aoe-like move and Water Spout is the best option. I don't think it will make Vaporeon any weaker nor stronger in PvP and buff it just a bit in PvE. I have choosen Aqua Bolt for removal because it has 3 decent single-target water type moves. I know Vaporeon can't legally learn it but so can't Empoleon and Empoleon already knows it.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Reaction score
Interessante, o vaporeon realmente está precisando de umas mudanças. Poderia ficar um pouco mais forte.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Interessante, o vaporeon realmente está precisando de umas mudanças. Poderia ficar um pouco mais forte.

this is english section, not portuguese. Follow forum rules or your post will be erased.

huberto

Reaction score
Bump to this change. I recently started leveling my Vaporeon, I was asking myself why the hell i have this great Vapo with Ref/Pump for years but I never use it. I leveled many water pokes and I feel like Vaporeon is one of the weakest in terms of PVE. It has only 1 strong AOE which is Water Sport, in fact not so strong move, and 2 weak AOE moves. It seems to be strong in PVP with all those ranged target spells but I think it deserves a little PVE boost.

Replacement of Aqua Bolt with Water Spout was the first thing I wanted to suggest but then I saw this thread so I just have to refresh it. These 2 spells have literally the same animation the only difference is that Aqua Bolt is single target and Water Spout is AOE. It's a simple change with no harm to Vaporeon's PVP side but nice improvement to it's PVE potential.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
totally agreed, vaporeon have one of worst movesets from all water pokes in game. It need a little boost. for now it have 3 medium aoe water moves, maybe change one of them to one big area move?

Back