What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Promotion

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with Raissa, but exp to pokemons is good only to high levels, much players low level complaim to me the same problem, their pokes up more of 10 levels and they can't continue her hunt. So, i prefer other option of event, or give an experience time activable in every character (not sellable), is not a better idea, is just an example, but the question is, double exp only for pokes is not good for everbody.

with catch x2 such low level can catch several pokemons and exp them.

demzpacito

Reaction score
They need to put the price restriction on the diamonds again at a maximum of 2k I think it is valid, because it is okay to increase over time. But if this continues without the restriction it had, we will see over 2k in less than 6 months with these promotions and rich people buying in-game to sell more expensive than it already is.

gotta love the invisible hand of state

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I agree with Raissa, but exp to pokemons is good only to high levels, much players low level complaim to me the same problem, their pokes up more of 10 levels and they can't continue her hunt. So, i prefer other option of event, or give an experience time activable in every character (not sellable), is not a better idea, is just an example, but the question is, double exp only for pokes is not good for everbody.

with catch x2 such low level can catch several pokemons and exp them.

I don't have facebook, but a friend sent me the post on my cell phone, and it says that it will be x2 xp for the pokemon and character.

I imagine the info we have on the forum is more accurate, but could anyone check it out?

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have facebook, but a friend sent me the post on my cell phone, and it says that it will be x2 xp for the pokemon and character.

I imagine the info we have on the forum is more accurate, but could anyone check it out?

yes there will be X2 for Pokemon and players

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

The info is accurate. Sting had to add it here, but didn't.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
The info is accurate. Sting had to add it here, but didn't.

DSU58iW.png

vAVfje1.png

:pepe:

aregx

Reaction score
hello, we will have this weekend a type boost as well or only 2x

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Donate promo is also enabled, right? (just to be sure xD)

It is, there would be no reason for jano to not turn it on with other stuff

Back