What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Promotion

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, because Valentine's Day is coming there will be promotion from 14/02 to 21/02 in which everyone gets 50% more points.

In addition, in the shop you will be able to send a gift to your loved one containing:
- decorations,
- tm case 1-18,
- helds,
- musharna/shiny musharna

In addition during that time you can expect exp x2 for pokemons and characters, loot x2 and catch x2
Also Valentine lottery will be on sunday

decorations:
mQgfrQz.png

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score
Please make these gifts buyable with in-game currency instead of diamonds, the diamond prices already got fucked during christmas event. You can barely find any, and even if you do, the prices are too damn high. Or at least wait with these "presents" until summer until prices stabilise a bit.

in

Reaction score
Please make these gifts buyable with in-game currency instead of diamonds, the diamond prices already got fucked during christmas event. You can barely find any, and even if you do, the prices are too damn high. Or at least wait with these "presents" until summer until prices stabilise a bit.

pay2win kappa

kerrelvar

Reaction score
Please make these gifts buyable with in-game currency instead of diamonds, the diamond prices already got fucked during christmas event. .

this is a good idea, or maybe lower the cost of points with RL money.

aregx

Reaction score
what i dont have a loved one in this game, most of my friends are gone.

and i really want the gifts, i have to send to my second? or i can buy gifts for my self.

SADFACE.JPG

Tsu

Reaction score
no, it doesn't have to happen every month.

I agree with Raissa, but exp to pokemons is good only to high levels, much players low level complaim to me the same problem, their pokes up more of 10 levels and they can't continue her hunt. So, i prefer other option of event, or give an experience time activable in every character (not sellable), is not a better idea, is just an example, but the question is, double exp only for pokes is not good for everbody.

A

Albuquerque

They need to put the price restriction on the diamonds again at a maximum of 2k I think it is valid, because it is okay to increase over time. But if this continues without the restriction it had, we will see over 2k in less than 6 months with these promotions and rich people buying in-game to sell more expensive than it already is.

Back