What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Movie: Trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghanad

Reaction score
With all due respect, i am sorry for being insistent or noisy,but as I said before i want to put an end to this misunderstanding.
First I recommend that you have read and understood the second part of the thread that I wrote before.

Another thing do not mention brothers because I do not have brothers.
I'm not the one to say if the other padventures players have imaginary friends,
imaginary brothers or imaginary cousins who have played padventures.

But i am sure that I do have two real cousins who have played padventures in their respective accounts of padventures.
I do not know what you mean ''imaginary'' brothers or cousins, but i want to make clear that I do not have imaginary brothers or
much less bot cousins or bot friends just in case if you mention it.

As I said before it is easy for you to believe behind a screen that i cheat without really knowing what I do in my daily life with my cousins.
If I can not find a solution to convince you what I say with words then my only option would be my cousin JadHammoud to connect with me online at the same tiime or if you want my another cousin to connect too (Nizar ketchum and Jadhammoud).

I am doing everything possible to believe what I say is true.
Being honest in conclusion is that you must be fair and please STOP denying everything what I say is false.

Thank you very much for your patience, I hope you have understood this message, and have a nice day.:D

ghanad

Reaction score
Hey, did I tell you guys to change the title of the thread?
this is not funny:(

ghanad

Reaction score
Hey, did I tell you guys to change the title of the thread?
this is not funny:(

please respect that I spoke seriously
the title of the thread is called to clarify about the valentine contest part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back