Welcome!

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

joserra21

Reaction score
1033/5000
For the woman I like the most
Even though you may not read this letter, I want to tell you that from the first time I saw your face, your hair made me see one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and at that moment you made me feel things that I had almost never felt , you know at the beginning of speaking to you I didn't know what to say you left me speechless afterwards I didn't know how to tell you how beautiful you look.
leaving the first time I felt very good that they saw me with you and that they thought something would happen between us and even if we are not yet dating or something like that I will continue to strive so that you manage to be with me so make you happy and be happy with you hoping we can be a Long time together, I wish I could tell you all this in person how much I like that I enjoy being with you but I know that if I tell you maybe you would reject me or something would happen that you do not talk to me for fear of that I do not

As I said, I still don't think you're going to read it with love, I write it for you Brenda

acc: joserra 21
Nick name: Luiistoh

Shouya

Reaction score
Dear Adnana,

I apologize by writing this letter a bit too late, but you already know how rough of a time I have had lately.
It's been 4 months since the last time I saw you.
After I got accepted to the Poland, we both knew it was going to be really hard without seeing each other for so long.
But, we have prevailed over all of our hardships.
I have been constantly telling myself one more month, one more week, one more day, and now, it's only one more night before I can see you again.
After so long, I can put the missing puzzle piece back where it belongs.
I can put you, my guiding light in an eternal night, my everglow which I follow through the galaxies, and my shooting star which fulfills all my wishes.
I can put your puzzle back into my frame, frame of life which was missing you.
Do you remember the song that I kept singing to you, so you will never forget that I am here for you even when I am so far away?
That song from my favorite band Starset...Die for you.
And it goes like "Even if the sky does fall, even if they take it all. There's no pain that I won't go through, even if I have to die for you".
I know you do, because you know how much I love Starset.
But there is one thing that you didn't know...and it's how much I love you. Not because I don't know how to show it, but because the possibilites are infinite.
You kept loving me, even when I didn't know how to love myself.
The one who never let go of me was you, and now it's my time to show you what it means not to let go, not to let go of someone who resurrected you.
Thank you for supporting me at everything while being so patient.
Thank you for being who you are, and accepting me for who I am. Also, accept this small token for Valentines, one of many future attempts at making you smile.
Because my mission is to bring your warmest smiles to the kindest face.

Kreyex
World:platinum

PS. I hope you won't mind if I overstepped word counter a bit, probably would have done more if it was allowed for the woman I love.
Also, if there are some incomprehensible things in the letter, I can try explaining, but all of the words have sentimental value for me.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
A little bit of background. This is the actual letter I wrote to my girlfriend (translated of course). Recently, I received a job offer from an international research institution in the US and, I will be moving next month. However, my girlfriend is finishing her studies here in Brazil and, for this reason, she won't be able to come with me, at least for now.

Here in Brazil, we celebrate Valentine's Day on a different date (June 12th). But, due to these facts and the PAD's encouragement to write a letter, we also celebrated the International Valentine's Date. Therefore, this is a mix of love and "see you soon" letter. I would like to thank the staff members for this idea.

Spoiler:

Daiane,

You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I liked you the first time we met when our friend in common brought you to that no-sense dinner party (I thank the Lord for that cause maybe we wouldn't know each other if it wasn't because of her). We have a emocional connection that I never experienced before with any other person.

If somehow I had the chance to fall in love once again, I would still choose you. I would choose to fall in love with you a thousand times in a thousand different lives. I would choose you on our best days when happiness is all we feel. I would also choose you on our worst days, when there's no dialogue between us or distance is keeping us apart.

Sadly, distance will keep us apart for a while, however, when that moment comes, don't say "goodbye" to me, say "I will see you soon". Even though we will be far away from each other, I will always be in your heart just like you will be in mine. There's nothing in this world more special than the feelings we have for each other and distance will not change that.

I feel the luckiest man in this world every day when I wake up and see a text message from the girl I fell in love with saying: “Good morning my love”, “did you sleep well?”. I know I have finally found the love of my life. Someone who understands me, even though I’m a mess most of the time, someone who is funny, smart, pretty, stubborn and sometimes annoying (haha <3). Someone who fulfills me and makes me smile with just an eye glance.

My heart melts with each particular and unique detail of our love. Besides being my girlfriend, you are my best friend and, our relationship is what I’ve always desired. I will never let go of it.

I will miss you every single day and I will keep thanking God for the blessing he gave me. You.

Yours always,
Thiago

Ivt3cir.png

Reaction score
For my loved ones:
Today is such an emotional day, full of feelings.
Like that moment when you took my hand and supported me every morning, you showed me love in every bite of that breakfast, every advice tastes like the most sincere "I love you", mother you are the first woman of my life.

To my friend, the one who has not let me fall in spite of my mistakes, the day is coming, in which I will say with pride, "I have achieved it, and this is thanks to you", because without your support, it would not be who I am today, the love I feel for you, is what I have received from you, I am proud to be your son and bear your name, Father.

Both taught me that life is not easy, but it is more difficult without love in the heart, without giving help to those who need it most, that I am so fortunate to have them by my side in good times and in bad times.
I have learned that there is no more sincere love and love, than the one you have for a child, I know you would give your life if necessary, to keep me unharmed.

I love you dearly, Your son

Licenciado Jimenez
Diamond

Pandorah

Tutors
Reaction score
Hey love, what's up?

There's infinite way to show love. You and I have tried many of them and every single day you fill me up with pride when you prove your love for me in the tiny details of life. I never doubted that you were my true love because, you bring me all the peace and love i could ever need, making me happier than i could ever have imagined. I always knew it was you. You respect me, listen and understand me, you love me and all my imperfections. And i can only say that the burning love in my chest is bigger than anything mesurable. You are my world, my universe!

When i was young i would dream about fairy tails, today im grown and realized that fairy tails dont happen like that, we aren't prince and princess. We are a common couple with so much love for eachother and fighting to make it work and you know what?
I would never trade our story for any fairy tale in the world, us two together are so much more and better.
The only thing on my mind is ... Oh Gosh ... how lucky am i!

Pandorah
Diamond

vbexXkk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kameja

Reaction score
You don't realize how much you mean to me. Although we've been together for only a year, I feel like I've known you all my life. My connection with you is already very deep, and my love for you is already so strong that I can't imagine what my life was like before we met. Even more, I can't imagine my life without you now. I can't imagine the future without you, either.

You have already saved my life several times. You have even saved me from myself several times too! I am very grateful for your guidance and care. Every time I have a bad day, I know I can call you. I know I can depend on you and, with your help, everything will be fine.

I want you to know how I really feel. It is time for you to know that I am ready to move on, build a life, have children and grow old together. You are my first and only true love. Do not forget how much I love you.

vivv
diamond

elije

Reaction score
Character name: elije A love letter valentin day
World: diamond

As a friend I met you, as a friend I accepted you, as a friend I was wrong, because ... I fell in love with you ...

They are words that splash, they are facts that enlighten us, they are kisses that make this heart beat that you have made so special ...

Love, a reason to miss you, kiss you and make you mine, but days went by without leaving home, or seeing or feeling those tickles ...

We are united by a feeling, we are two hearts that beat at the same time, this is a story of two, a story of two friends united by an emotion ...

You are my wonder, you are my feelings, your place my heart, you smile my soul are words like those narrated in this, our fairy tale ...

My goal, to make you happy, because a smile is everything for me, if you go with me we will seize and overcome having our objectives, Holding hands forgetting our suffering, in bad or good times overcoming those moments ...

Your eyes with one look, my enchanted heart was, because I fell in love with you, I'm sorry I took a while to express this new state, but I just want to have you here by my side ..

When I'm close to you, I die for kissing you, or at least one rose I want to give you, express what I feel, shut up my heart and show you to the universe ...

I would like to show you what I feel, I would like us to hug each other at the same time, I would just like to tell you one I love you, and go up to heaven together ... the strange love, the eternal love, the love that will survive if we are together even in our dreams ...

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
A valentine letter without the L word.

My old friend, how are you?
I miss our songs, our books and records.
Say little honey, are you saving my place in hell? Does he have a good view?
I went to visit your body yesterday, it's still there I think, rotten meat and white bones.
Just assume, I didn't dig. Not this time.
I am still waiting, the road of life is long and tedious, and around here, people are still as boring as ever..
Our dog misses you.
Our bed misses you too.
The north wind that blows at night, asks your name, I say you are not, he keeps asking.
I broke your mother's jar, she hasn't seen it yet.
You broke my spirit when you left, no one has seen it yet.
But not everything is longing, I also have apathy and constant desire that it was me, I am sure that even your tears at the funeral would have been more beautiful.

Yours, always.

Aroma Lady
Platinum

Pokemau

Tutors
Reaction score
My Beloved Xexy

A new Valentine's Day has gone in our lives, together as the first one we had some years ago. Today I was thinking about our Valentine's Day celebrations, remembering them and I asked myself "What made those days perfect?"... The only answer I found was "Because of You, my love". But that isn't the only thing you made better or perfect in our lives, you know.

As a old song says, "I'm a new dimension of you", well in this case, you are the new dimension of me, the dimension that improves every part of me, my temper, my confidence, my feelings, my decisions and the most important thing, you help me to be "the best version of me", and you made me feel that I'm a better person everytime since the beginning of our life together. I wish this task wouldn't have taken you so long, but whatever.

I think this is the right time to thank you for these things and a lot of other things that I didn't have time to express here.

You are the best in my life and you will always be, along our baby furballs Verne and Mayra. I will do my best to continue making you all happy, even in our darkest moments. I love you with all my heart and I don't know what would happen to me if I lost you.

Always yours,
Mau

Mau
Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back