What's new

Welcome!

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpsomp

Reaction score
r5ahh5g.png

As everyone knows, valentine is coming soon. It's a time for a new contest! Are you creative? So it's time to write a letter to people that you love! :13:

Rules

- The Letter has to be written by you, not by uncle google.
- Minimum words: 150, maximum words: 300. If you're not sure how many words your letter contains, use this website: https://wordcounter.net/
- The letter cannot contain: offensive words, insults towards anyone, sexual content
- The letter has to be written in english. If u have problems in that, ask tutors for a favor of translating it.
- Editing posts is forbidden*

*that means you can't edit your letter after you post it.

Rewards

- 1st place: -1st place: 60 Premmium Days + Very rare card + Tm176 Natural Gift + Cloned Box
- 2nd place: -2nd place: 30 Premmium Days +Pikachu cosplay+ TM Case 11
- 3rd place: -3rd place: 15 Premmium Days + Elemental box + TM Case 12

It's a Global contest.

- Thread will be closed at 18/02/2020

Good Luck Everyone!
Regards~
PA STAFF

Important note: You can participate in both contest but you can only win one.

Please, limit yourself to post pictures, or ask anything, if you have doubts. Any other posts will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I would like to ask if it is possible that, as in the last contest, an X number of winners would be chosen, and they would win equal prizes.

The reason for this is simple, a letter or drawing is something we do with feeling, we create a lot of expectation and it is terrible to see our names below others that we consider worse, which by definition are everyone else, or even to see something we work on hard without recognition.

Of course, not everyone can win, and I can be wrong, but I think most players agree that they prefer a good number of winners than one that wins an absurd prize, which, as always, the difference between the awards is absal between the first and third, when in fact, the difference in quality is usually not.

Dark Ghozt

Reaction score
Where can I start? It is hard for me to describe what I'm feeling for you.
You bring me back the illusion and desire to love, to dream, to feel again.
A million words could not be enough to describe how in love I´m with you, this love that makes me feel strong, brave and invincible.
I know it took a lot of time to destiny to bring us together but, maybe that's how it was supossed to be.
Every laugh, every hugh, every kiss, every caress feels different, each one more lovely, more passionate, with all your love.
Every time I feel that I fall in love more and more, that you are what I need to be happy.
I feel that you are an important part of me that will be so difficult to forget.
At nights I ask the moon and stars to take care of your dreams, and at day I ask the Sun to light your path.
Something that you should never doubt about is that my feelings for you are infinite.
I love you in every kiss, every hugh, every caress, every smile, I love as much as it's possible for me and more.
I love you so much that it may be craizy
I love you 'cause you are the love of my live.

Squiller

Reaction score
My love.

What I feel for you has no limits, every day is a feeling that grows more and more, I write this letter, to express a little of what I feel for you.

I tell you so many times that I love you that I am afraid that you get tired of listening to it but since it is Valentine's Day I do not want to mention that you are everything to me, that your presence in my life makes me really happy and that I love you, that each one Of the days I spend by your side I fall in love more and more, will there be a limit to our own I really hope not, and this will get even bigger.

You came to me as a simple acquaintance, who eventually became a great friend, I never imagined that you would become the love of my life and my beautiful wife, there is no day we can not stop seeing each other, there is no time That does not want to hear your voice, there is no place that does not want to be with you.

We have formed an incredible family, with two wonderful daughters to whom we give love day by day, I want this to continue growing, that we can continue to share and move forward in our relationship, be with you and now with my daughters, it makes me the luckiest man in the world, since not only do I have a woman in my life, but I have three to whom I give love day by day.

Thank you for being as you are, love thanks for teaching me so much, for showing me true love, for making me grow as a person, to mature as a husband and to understand the value of the family.

Thank you for loving me as I am and becoming a better person with your love. I love you, happy Valentine. Forever yours, Maximilian.

World Diamond
Squiller

kerrelvar

Reaction score
To My Dear Cordelia.

I write you this letter to express all these feelings i've got thou merely words could not just be enough.
You came into my life shining brighter than the sun bringing me the light and showing me a diferrent
world, a colorful world, your smile kept me going thru the sadness and bitterness of this journey
we call life.

I still remember when we first met, you where so dazzling and i knew when we crossed eyes that
there was going to be something special about you and im glad i trusted the heart even today,
oh my sweet Cordelia i would be lost without you, thanks for being the way you are and thanks
for crossing my path and helping me heal that sorrow i had. I wish that you and me could be
together untill the last very moment of our lives.

To you the love of my life, i want to be a support for you as you are one for me. Sincerely from
the deep of my soul, eternally yours Joseph.

Character: Kerrel
World: Platinum

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
To my Dark Lady*,

The day I met you, I have reborn. You changed me, shaped me like a master stone mason, turning me, a big pile of rock into a beautiful sculpture of your pure love. I on the other hand, gave you my soul, and took yours for my own.

We are forever connected, you and I, just like a compass**. Doesn’t matter how far away we are, we are always in each other’s axis. For you see my darling, our love is beyond this physical and mortal world, our spirits dance together in the starlight every night.

So my dear, do not mourn, let not your tears fall from your beautiful cheeks, because that my love, is worst than death to me. We might not be together this Valentine’s, but we will always be together in our dreams, dancing like we first met, with the same burning passion.

Do not forget, with everything that makes me whole, my body, my soul, I belong to you.

Forever and always yours,

Deniz

Fallen Angel

Platinum

So, here are some explanations;

*= In 16th century England, all the artists wrote their works of literature to women with "pearl white skin, golden yellow hair". Shakespeare on the other hand, wrote his sonnets the Dark Lady(sonnets 127 - 154), a woman with dark skin and black hair. As a literature student I felt like I needed to include Shakespeare in my poem without stealing anything from his works. This was the solution I came up with!

**= This is the compass I mention in my letter(yes, this is also called a compass / drawing compass) Please warn me if you can't see the image, I can upload it to another website
VBpLRj.jpg

The metaphor of compass is simple but strong. It doesn't matter how far you stretch out a compass' legs, both legs will always stay in each other's axis, thus being connected.

Overall I used a poetic language because I love poetry!

Paladizz

Reaction score
My love, this letter is for you to realize how much I miss you. Now that we are apart, I can understand the lack that you make me, and I wish I could turn back in time if I could. Every day I regret the silly and unnecessary fights we had, the time we waste whenever we get hurt. I have a heaviness in my chest, when I think things could have been different.

You are the love of my life and while we were together I tried to show you this. Along the way we travel side by side, we live very special things, we share a story of perfect passion. I do not accept that our past was in vain, even if we have suffered at times. Please, we can't give up now.

I'm sure things can change. I will try to be a better person, someone who will fill your heart and make you feel complete. Above all, I promise to love you as I have been doing until today, but this time with an extra effort so that nothing separates us again.

by: Carrelho - World Platinum

Tsotss

Reaction score
Tsots
Diamond

SbiKOTp.png

Spoiler:
Azalea, 12.02.2020​
Dear Maya,
Thanks for Your last letter. Right now is my turn and it gonna be a bit late, really sorry for that. You asked for a reason via facebook and whatsapp, why I don’t write to You.
I know we have a deal which is writing and sending a letter in the beginning of every month to show how our lifes are going, but becouse of Valentine’s Day I wanted
to keep this occasion to write everything on one paper. Therefore I didn’t send letter before, hope You won’t be angry on me, my Princess. I assure You, thousands of kilometers won’t change my feelings to You.

Something about my life, this time short (becouse of something:)). My life is going well as before, still working in that company which I talked about and have good news – I got a promotion. Bosses are happy looking on my work, although I am still making some mistakes.

Now about my feelings. I am really miss You every day. It is really sad, that I can not be with You. Hope You remember what we were talking about due of my leaving the city. Right now we are so far from each other, but it doesn’t mean we will never meet again. That day will come! You know I really have to be here where I am, same as I know You couldn’t come with me. It is just showing how our friendship, love is strong. It’s really beautiful, Maya!

Anyway, You know, I gonna stop writing more things here, it is better to tell You everything face to face. Yes, I am cooooming for few days! Couldn’t wait more to see You once again and Valentine’s Day is perfect for it! Just open Your door in next 5 minutes, Baby!
Love You,
Tsots​

PS. Sorry for keeping You in suspense that didn’t send You a letter and didn’t reply for Your messages, it was especially 😊

Silentt

Reaction score
My beloved friend Shuma(Lokzizo)

I remember the first time I saw you back in kindergarten, it was my second year there but that was your first one, you were all crying on the table calling for your mom, we were 5 years old back then and we had no idea what life was preparing for us.
After that day I realized that you were my neighbor and we were almost the same age. In a short time we became friends and started to hang out everyday and play on the sidewalk, you, your 1 year younger brother and I. Everyday we made it so hard for our mothers to get back into our homes because we always loved to play together, we were so happy just playing on the sand or climbing all the trees in the hood, we went to the same elementary school, to the same middle school and to the same college, we even studied the same career and became even more inseparable. We've always supported each other on our school and personal issues, you've always been there for me no matter the circumstances and that's something I will always be thankful for. This is one of those friendships that any human can ask for, you're one of the kindest and funniest person i've ever met and I hope that you keep shining as the brightest person just like you do! It's been 18 years of amazing brotherhood, what a ride my bud!! Now that we're almost done with college, I wish you all the best in work, health and life! God bless you now and always my friend, and always remember..

we die together, we die together.
487226_459324294084962_855660516_n.jpg 46283553_10213340393568865_7118233622477275136_o.jpg

With love, Silentt. (diamond)

demzpacito

Reaction score
My sweet Jessica,

I've always thought of myself as a lone Lycanroc, whose aim was nothing but to catch'em all and become the very best, me and my buddies. And I was really happy with that, for real.

Then we met at that Bug Catching Contest at National Park. You had this braggy attitude that'd drive me mad, and God! I really hated losing that to you. But something also sparked inside me, something I could only understand some time later.

More precisely when our paths crossed again and we met at Johto League's semi-finals. I finally saw your love for your Pokémon, and then I realized I had fallen for you. Seeing you devastated for losing, yet very proud of your little friends, it crushed me. But also gave me strenght to win the League, because all that suffering couldn't go to waste.

And then I made what I believe to have been the best decision of my life. I was afraid of it being a platonic feeling, but I couldn't leave Johto without telling you about it and asking you out.

And ever since we've been through hell and heaven, but that never mattered, as long as we were together. We always had eachother's back and I'm sure we'll keep having, whatever Arceus plans for us.

Right now I'm on a train to the Crown Tundra and it's almost time for you to go to Unova. I don't think I ever told you all this, you know how bad I am with opening up, so this letter is how the way I found to:

However far away, I will always love you.*
Every day you make me feel like Brock seeing Joy for the first time.
You're my home, wherever I am.

Love you today and forever,
Demz

*verse from a song called Lovesong, by Adele

Pam

Reaction score

Hello, my lovely friends

This day I can't stop thinking about you, you and you.
You the one who help me giving me a Pokémon when I was so weak to catch one
You who have the time to explain me how forum and the client works,
You who take my hand and show me new places where I can level up until my end.

so What is the meaning of friendship?

For me friendship is about know everything about the others and still loving
how they are, because it doesn't matter if you're offline I will remember you,
cuz you are part of this, without you I am nothing, just pixels moving sec by sec
trying to figure out what should I do now, if you are not near to me, in who should
I trust, how confident should I be to ask the most embarrassing questions to others.
because if you and I still play we can laugh about our mistakes,
we can make fun of how st*pid we are,
because after all we are friends and it don't end at a retired.

Darling, I can remember how we spent time together, and
how we used to be happy exploring around the map,
trying to find a strong pokemon and registered in our pokedex.
Grayfoxx if you stay with me we can complete our goals together.
since Padventures gave us the opportunity to met in real life and
be one of those lovers who play together.

Ohh I know I been so distant of all of you but my appreciation and love has not ended
There are more reasons to stay, if we stay together. I miss you so much.

Happy Valentine's Day.
With love, Pam.

Spoiler:
L5QEBCY.png

Arashi Pam - diamond

Ifrit

Reaction score
I was struggling to make right decisions in my life
it was hard like picking Squirtle, Charmander or Bulbasaur.
There was something though, that I wasn't prepared for,
I felt like an electrobolt from straight from sky like Zapdos,
Moltres warmed my heart, Articuno's ice has shattered
when I got to know you, nothing else really mattered.
You put "attract" on me, sang a song like a jigglypuff,
put my mind to sleep, but it woke up my heart.
Whatever the opportunities the life will prepares us for,
we will do it together, we've gotta catch em all.
I know it can be hard, but it's gonna end well,
together we can make it even through Aga's hell
Our journey will be great like Kanto League test,
I'll try my very best to deal with our quest.
And I know i look like a Magikarp when i look at you,
but with your beauty even Ninetales compares poor.

Truly yours, Ifrit.
World: Diamond.
163 words, 866 characters.

Kaioken

Reaction score
My sense of life
I have never met anyone as special as you. I could do anything for you ... "I live for you, I dream, I miss you, I love, I cry, I am everything for you." You are unique, incomparable to any other, you are someone who is worth living for. When I am with you I feel happy and all problems cease to exist when your face appears in front of my eyes ... I care about you and I will do everything to make you happy with me. When I think about you, about our wonderful moments spent together, a smile appears on my face and great joy in my heart. My life would not look so colorful without you. You help me live, make decisions, lead me through life in happiness and sadness.
When I realized that I fell in love with you, I was stupid at that time and I did not know what love was for, but I felt the same as today and I will always feel it. Today I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow and forever it will remain like this. You are the most important person in my life ...

World Platinum
Nick: Red Ghost

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Dear Jan,

This is our first Valentine’s day as an “official couple” and I wanted to thank you for everything.
Your love, your support and your affection opened my eyes to this whole new perspective of life. I must confess that for the first time I’m excited about what the future holds, not only for me but for the both of us.

You are the Nidoran♂ to my Nidoran♀, the Gallade to my Gardevoir, the Glalie to my Froslass… :oops:

I dedicate this poem to us:

During these obscured, shivering winter days,
the wood crackles in the fireplace.
His hands, next to Charizard’s blaze,
cling to each other, not letting the other one away…

The cold waited outside at the door,
where the cool, glittering night was blowing with snow,
just chanting its favourite song to his love, nothing more,
hoping not to be dismayed by Marshadow…

Pokemon and human lives in that moment depart,
only the two of them. Finally there is no loneliness!
through their hands there are pleasant sparks
from their devotion and a future full of happiness.

I will always love you,
Nando Zoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back