Welcome!

Valentine Event! (L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoderMan

Banned user
Reaction score
hated the event...

come on, what kind of idiot hosted this???

BORING.

Calm down.
Ofc I've hated the event, but you shouldn't start insulting, you can get a banishment not only in-forum, but in-game too, remember that you're giving an offense to staff.

The event wasn't cool, Imo event should be to everyone, not only too rich people or only to high level people.

"Unowns wasn't strong, low levels can kill it easily"

Ok, low levels can kill unowns, but they can't kill it with 50 high levels ksing each other.

Ok, the even't wasn't cool.. BUT
You guys should be glad that staff did smt special in Valentine's day.

miguelsep

Reaction score
Was a bad event, first I did spent like 4 hours TRYING (cuz it was impossible) to loot some event items, I did get like 10~15 (not counting the useless cookies), im lvl 113

Then I spent like another 4 hours looking for a girlfriend for who I though was the ugliest guy in the world cuz every girl I talked wasnt interested. Then I read here in the forum that i was bugged........ fuck this

Okay second chance this Vampire needs a girl, lets find her. Finally! I found a blind girl who wants to be with the vampire, but now.. where is the fucking vampire? I did search in every kanto city and didnt find him, then johto... the same story.

Im not vip, it was a hard as hell moving trough kanto and johto looking for a stupid npc who im sure was bugged too. if u dont have teleport its fucking impossible to do this, with those npc changing from place and dissapearing every hour

summary: if u arent vip AND rich, u cant do anything.

Bad Event, anyway thanks to the staff for the try

barth

Reaction score
what we do with chocolate cookies???? pls put npc to this itens (part 3)

barth

Reaction score
I sugest that chocolate cokies (not used yet) traded in npc for rare candys or others rewards...

Kipi

Banned user
Reaction score
Good idea with the NPC for chocolate cokiess ...

Dumriel

Reaction score
Sure nice event. You just end this when i was 10 items until last reward.

Emanuel Mano

Reaction score
let the NPC to deliver the items, I have 20 Love Potion and 20 Crystal hearts ...

I want my 15 diamonds

=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back