Welcome!

Valentine event 2019

Torfik

Reaction score
LAST!

JT0xe4N.jpg

huberto

Reaction score
Yet again, great job people! Thanks to everyone who participated and helped us to complete it. We decided to edit 2nd post in this thread to make it more clear, I also sorted screens by cities, it's still a little random but surely better than it was before :D

Sadly there is still few faggots who are leeching from others work and won't share if they accidentally find something for their own,
y5Aw0zu.png
on them. Luckily there is always at least 1 good guy who is going to share.

Armiere

Reaction score
Huberto thx to u too for make this post and help to complete the quest faster :) and ofc thx to all people who search and share all pieces :D <3

Tsotss

Reaction score
Since Raissa closed thread of Valentine Event and here is thread about it I would like to answer for her post. Also sorry for spaming it here, but there I didn't have chance.

Ok, first of all I overlooked your sentence about implementig that information. To be honest, as You could see, Hohenheim wrote an information even if we could make just in one character on every account we can login.
Second of all, ok, you repeat that lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", but every stick has two ends so maybe lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", same as doesn't mean a "no".
Let me wrote something about asking tutors, GMs, CMs. Player could ask in game someone its ok, but asked here and no one of tutors, GMs, CMs didn't see his question and couldn't ask directly You or someone other who could confirm it? Could do I think, the same as in game with this different it was generally question, not direct one. It's about all of players, not only one who did it.

Last edited:

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
Since Raissa closed thread of Valentine Event and here is thread about it I would like to answer for her post. Also sorry for spaming it here, but there I didn't have chance.

Ok, first of all I overlooked your sentence about implementig that information. To be honest, as You could see, Hohenheim wrote an information even if we could make just in one character on every account we can login.
Second of all, ok, you repeat that lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", but every stick has to ends so maybe lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", same as doesn't mean a "no".
Let me wrote something about asking tutors, GMs, CMs. Player could ask in game someone its ok, but asked here and no one of tutors, GMs, CMs didn't see his question and couldn't ask directly You or someone other who could confirm it? Could do I think, the same as in game with this different it was generally question, not direct one. It's about all of players, not only one who did it.

PerfectGatsby.jpg
Yes, this is waht i wanted to wrtie tho. This was not directed question, was to everyone who could answer.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score

Second of all, ok, you repeat that lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", but every stick has to ends so maybe lack of answer doesn't mean a "yes", same as doesn't mean a "no".

I guess that no one from higher staff will answer on this. :D
Like Kappa wrote, its perfectly explained.

Back