What's new

Welcome!

Update cloned pokemon sprites

perrywinkle

Reaction score
Cloned Dewgong and Vileplume have their old sprites, they need to be updated... its just a recolor, I even offer to do the recolor if you give me access to the sprites, but please change them

tphb1dm.png

Skyrus

Reaction score
I believe you have acces to the sprites, I remember when I changed the sprites in my client some time ago. Don't ask me how because I can't remember 😂

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
We're working on it, ofc it demands time (cus we have as i said demands and some of them is to priorize some projects first, to work in others in the future), also cloned dewgong was requested a time ago, but our spriter was a bit busy on RL, probably in some weeks we'll have it. (we'll make those changes time by time, just wait a little)

Skyrus

Reaction score
We're working on it, ofc it demands time (cus we have as i said demands and some of them is to priorize some projects first, to work in others in the future), also cloned dewgong was requested a time ago, but our spriter was a bit busy on RL, probably in some weeks we'll have it. (we'll make those changes time by time, just wait a little)
Would also be nice to have some fly/ride updated, my Cloned Dragonair looks like a normal one while flying, it's just a recolor in the fly sprites. It's the little details that makes them perfect. Just for this reason I would rather pick another pokemon to fly around although I really love my C Nair.

Back