What's new

Welcome!

Upcoming Rebalance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

Reaction score
time to retire is comming if this dont change haha!

Totally disagree with the new Doom desire, from being the most expensive tm, now it fucking sux, this needs to be changed lol, maybe like dizzy punch as before (3 seconds).. it SUCKS now...
now the pokes that were good, they fucking suck, i agreed with some rebalances, but not decreasing damage to the half, removing stuns, etc, etc.. god damn..

Aleks

Reaction score
If raichu got growl, jolteon should get it too ^^

danei

Reaction score
This

5793720.jpg

noob shit go away, its good to have 2x scyther with doom? hahahaaaaa

King

Reaction score
Thx,

but for charizard and murkrow ?? nothing?

Aleks

Reaction score
horrible work mates, this is because taking in mind the ideas of poor players that get rapped by people who works to get 35k and buy doom desire, and gets 50k and buy scizor... LoL, so yeah, lets take that away from the good players so all their work becomes nothing. Thx. RIP PA. ^^

Dzoon

Banned user
Reaction score
Why are good Pokemon is weaker than the usual? Prince also should be important.

koles

Reaction score
Now all pokes be cheap " sell skarmory 61 [10k]" ;_:, if poke are expensive, i think can be strong.

Aleks

Reaction score
Doom desire no stun, Protect 7s, u must be fucking kidding me.

Gallade: 40s protect, 40s reflect, confusion 15, close combat 45, sky upper 40..

God damn its fucking untouchable.

With all the changed u made the good pokes shouldnt have changed, it would be good with the new spells, that was the only thing needed. Now its all fucked up.

danei

Reaction score
seriously, people works hard to get good pokes, to get good tms.. this is fucking annoying seriously.

how fun is it with 5~good pokes? there are over 200 pokemon and only 5-7 were good duellers. this rebalance will be good, just get back on the horse and get more tms and more pokes :) <3

Aleks

Reaction score
So i worked hard to get the pokes that were good FROM THE BEGGINING, spent almost 300k? idk. now if i sell the fucking bad pokes i got cause of this.. fucking skarmory 20k, pory2 20k, scizor 45k...

seriously lol.. this guy dont even think, they just change things as they want.

Khan

Reaction score
horrible work mates, this is because taking in mind the ideas of poor players that get rapped by people who works to get 35k and buy doom desire, and gets 50k and buy scizor... LoL, so yeah, lets take that away from the good players so all their work becomes nothing. Thx. RIP PA. ^^

So i worked hard to get the pokes that were OP FROM THE BEGGINING, spent almost 300k? idk. now if i sell the fucking bad pokes i got cause of this.. fucking skarmory 20k, pory2 20k, scizor 45k...

seriously lol.. this guy dont even think, they just change things as they want.
Yep fixed that for you. No matter how much you cry it's not gonna be reverted back to the way it was. If you can give a good argument for a new suggestion for possible changes do it here:
http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?23907-Rebalance-suggestions-discussion
Further crying posts will be deleted. This is news section not cry section.

Aleks

Reaction score
I never said OP, dont change words bro ;) but well w/e

Staff always will keep doing everything they want, cause they "can".

But sure w/e.

No need to do suggestion, cause u guys only listen to the fucking noobs that cant get money to buy good things. Just go to the game and talk to all the good duelers. Everone is fucking disappointed with this.

Good job. ^^

danei

Reaction score
well alex iv got tons of pokes to, some of them became worse some better, thats just how it is :) just go on and you will be fine, we all belive in ya bro <3

Pyrokar

Reaction score
I never said OP, dont change words bro ;) but well w/e

Staff always will keep doing everything they want, cause they "can".

But sure w/e.

No need to do suggestion, cause u guys only listen to the fucking noobs that cant get money to buy good things. Just go to the game and talk to all the good duelers. Everone is fucking disappointed with this.

Good job. ^^

You are not everyone. If I see ONE more fuck from you I will ban you permanently. Get it noob?

Aleks

Reaction score
Sure, noob. Keep doing everything u want. Still is not a good job. U just made noobs happy, not good players ^^

Aleks

Reaction score
Never said i was everyone, dont talk shit. Still placing words i never said. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back