What's new

Welcome!

Twin Rocks Isle NPC Jinny

Blannq

Reaction score
NPC Jinny doesn't want to give you mission and send you back to his brother Jonnes EVEN if you already finished all quests from Jonnes.
I dont know why it doesn't work i did Glaceon and Leafeon on 2 different accounts already and never had this problem.
Please fix it as soon as possible i dont want to waste my Ticket becuase of stupid bug :p
17:16 System: You have 2 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes and 2 seconds left of access to Twin Rocks Isle.

Blannq

Reaction score
Bug still not fixed and time is running (21:43 System: You have 1 day, 1 hour, 47 minutes and 38 seconds left of access to Twin Rocks Isle.) plz fix and if possible add some time for people who activated ticket :)

Blannq

Reaction score
Like i know it was long time ago but i'm still not sure why it didnt work for me i finished glaceon already and i should be able to just start botanic studies

*edit* My bad i couldn't add links since i didnt have enough posts now i spammed a little

https://imgur.com/QFZZevy

https://imgur.com/UdL1uGD

Last edited:

Cesittos

Reaction score
I never did this quest but i read what u published.... U can evolve a GLACEON. Seems like you are @ LEAFEON's stone.

Am I wrong? Wheres the ice rock there?

Hope someone confirm what I say.

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
When i was doing both eevees Lord Sqnik told me to start from leafeon to avoid bug, so i did it like this and done leafeon, fossil and glaceon without any problems. Probably not always but bug occurs when you do it other way, so there's something to check by staff

Last edited:

Blannq

Reaction score
Well i didnt know that it can bug so i started from glaceon like i did 2 other times now i only hope they gonna fix it and restore us at least 1 day of ticket since we lost 2 days because of it

Blannq

Reaction score
Helo can any admin reply and tell me if i can finally do my leafeon? i dont want to waste another ticket. :)

Back