* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Polski channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

For Platinum:

* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nombre: Ledesmaa
Mundo: Diamante
Idiomas: Español
Motivo: Quiero ser tutor para ayudar a las personas y corregir faltas al reglamento

stin stauer

Reaction score
Stin stauer
Diamond
Portuguese, english, spanish

Despite of my failures, considering that everybody has it, I see myself capable of being a good tutor as I am a good person, I like the current staff, the way the game is taking, the players and I'm aware that the responsability is big, so I offer myself to help with whatever you need to make things better, and if you dislike my job, you can fire me from the position, no problem with that. Thanks

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Name: Royal
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish and English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because i have 8 years playing padventures, i know too many things about the game and rules and i like to help players.

thiagotrb

Reaction score
Nome:Thiagoraphael
Mundo:platinun
Idiomas:portugues / Espeanhol/ I know the requirement is English, I understand the basics but I always strive to learn each day a little more.
Por que você quer ser um tutor: Well I want to be a tutor for a simple reason, helping the next especially a beginner because we have all been one and you know how hard it is to start playing without a bump or a base on the game, and I will do my best to show my worth.

Shouya

Reaction score
Character name: Kreyex
World: Platinum
Languages: English

Reason:Okay I will start the explanation with my past experiences. When I first started this game I always wanted to try making it look better because of my love towards the pokemons and game itself. So I had a goal to become a tutor. Which I eventually did. Now, the problem was that noone warned me before that account sharing was illegal because my rl friend and I knew accounts of each other in case we need something when one of us is off>which lead to demotion. I can admit that I was also a lot immature at that time, even though I think I was doing really well in my position. It's stupid of me to write now "I have changed considering the past" because words usually mean nothing if you don't prove it with your actions, so I am going to try my best to show that I can fit in the position like I did before. Some may get offended now, but because I was active recently, especially lately like a lot, I am noticing that people are asking questions on help chat and I'm the only one giving replies in like 1/3 of a day, so I'd like to fill it up for the missing people because of time zones also. Now, considering the language. The problem is that, the languages I know, are mostly not used in PA (Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Montegrian, some German and some Japanese also), but I can always help with English since I'm getting my bachelor degree next year for English language, and besides that, I can always use google translate on help chat when a player needs help in another language and noone else is there to help him. I know, it's not as good as a native speaker, but it's better than nothing so people won't leave game because they aren't receiving help. Anyhow, that concludes it, you might deny my registration from start, but I honestly don't have any bad intentions, I never had, and I will keep trying to help even without the position of a tutor. Thanks for reading.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Character name: Kreyex
Languages: English

Reason:Okay I will start the explanation with my past experiences. When I first started this game I always wanted to try making it look better because of my love towards the pokemons and game itself. So I had a goal to become a tutor. Which I eventually did. Now, the problem was that noone warned me before that account sharing was illegal because my rl friend and I knew accounts of each other in case we need something when one of us is off>which lead to demotion. I can admit that I was also a lot immature at that time, even though I think I was doing really well in my position. It's stupid of me to write now "I have changed considering the past" because words usually mean nothing if you don't prove it with your actions, so I am going to try my best to show that I can fit in the position like I did before. Some may get offended now, but because I was active recently, especially lately like a lot, I am noticing that people are asking questions on help chat and I'm the only one giving replies in like 1/3 of a day, so I'd like to fill it up for the missing people because of time zones also. Now, considering the language. The problem is that, the languages I know, are mostly not used in PA (Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Montegrian, some German and some Japanese also), but I can always help with English since I'm getting my bachelor degree next year for English language, and besides that, I can always use google translate on help chat when a player needs help in another language and noone else is there to help him. I know, it's not as good as a native speaker, but it's better than nothing so people won't leave game because they aren't receiving help. Anyhow, that concludes it, you might deny my registration from start, but I honestly don't have any bad intentions, I never had, and I will keep trying to help even without the position of a tutor. Thanks for reading.

In my opinnion
You dont need cape for be hero

btw, +1 xD

Vernes

Reaction score
Vernes - Diamond
Portuguese, English, Spanish (I'm not so good at other languages, but i do well)

Being a tutor should not be anything different from a normal player, because everyone should be more humane and try to help the next and have more empathy.
Being a tutor makes you have more responsibility over other players and be an example to them.
For this reason I am available to help the game grow.

Patriot

Reaction score
Name: Visioner
Languages: Polish/Engilsh & I can use google translator, so I can try to get along in other languages.
Why do you want to be a tutor:
I can become a tutor because:
I spend a lot of time in the game (thanks to work from home),
I contribute a lot on the Polish channel, through help but also positive criticism (I give positive and negative comments).
It seems to me that for two years of playing on different accounts, I have experience, knowledge and predispositions to become a tutor for the Polish channel.

JereRocker

Reaction score
Name: Big Jerolml
Languages: Spanish/English (Medium-Poor :v)

Reason: Well, my English is not very good, but I am always active in the channel. And the players ask me to be proclaimed tutor since I try to help and clarify doubts whenever i can.

Gurdieen

Reaction score
Name: Gurdieen
Languages: Polish/English

Reason: Why am I applying? I am a player who has been in Padventures for 9 years. The game came out, I started playing, it's been so many years, and I'm still here. I think that with my experience I would be able to help other, new people who need this help. Could i handle it? I don't know, but I would do my best to do my job well. :)

laertizinhu

Reaction score
name: Laertizinhu
Languages: Português, Inglês
Why i want to be a tutor: Because I play for seven years, I know the rules a lot, and I like to help other players.

elcabronzs

Reaction score
Character name: Danielzs
Languages: English,Español
why do you want to be a tutor: quiero ser tutor por que me gusta ayudar a los jugadores que necesitan ayuda de cualquier índole y también creo que es una oportunidad de apoyar a la comunidad del juego que tanto me gusta

mestre daniel

Reaction score
Character name: Mestre Daniel (NICE PLAYER EVEERR!)
Languages: brasileirês e bahianês
why:
555555.jpg

atatx123

Reaction score
Character name: Atatixoo
Languages: Polish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I have some experience and time, I will be happy to help and even improve my mood if needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back