What's new

Welcome!

Trade scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jertusz

Reaction score
Hello.

Today I got scammed by Alex Zero and Soken. I've been buying c scizor on diamond for veeery long time and today's morning Alex Zero wrote me that he has one for 120[M] TM: Doom Desire. So I started negotiating with him and after some time he told me he wants pokes. I asked what pokes particularly. He said that he is looking for greninja and after ~2 mins Soken wrote to me that he has Greninja 113[M] TM: Rain Dance. He wanted to change it for my C Dragonite 98[M] TM: Reflect. I asked Alex Zero if he would accept Greninja + 200k for his c sciz and he said yes go pvp red. So i went to pvp and changed my nite for greninja. After that they both logged out. I'm curious if I or Staff can do something about it. I don't want my nite back, cuz i know that staff won't recover items lost in trade scams. But is there any posibility for them to be punished?

Peace,
Jertusz
Currently playing as Mistery

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
No, because it is not a scam. Trade was completed in a fair way (you got paid for nite).
Nobody is obliged to complete trade after negotiations, so he could logout or even ignore you.

You just got tricked out, not scammed.

Jertusz

Reaction score
So to be clear. It's totally legal? And one more question. Could You please check if Alex Zero has this c scizor?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
So to be clear. It's totally legal? And one more question. Could You please check if Alex Zero has this c scizor?
It is not illegal. Trade was fine. You got tricked out, but you lost nothing, just a chance to get cloned scizor.

Jertusz

Reaction score
Actually i lost around 100k on this trade. Thanks for help anyways. Solved. Can be closed.

huberto

Reaction score
What is the definition of scam in this game? Or easier question, how can you get scammed then? I''m just curious cause in my opinion what happend to Jertusz is scam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence_trick

Anyway, quote from rulest thread:

12. Scams
PAdventures Online Staff will not be accountable for any lost items or cash due to scamming activity. It is the responsibility of the buyer/seller to verify all transactions before finalization. This includes, but not limited to: trades, selling of accounts, and mail fraud.
We will only take action against Players who have made "Trades Scams"(checking trade logs) at their Second Thread Report*, if there are enough proofs (Trade Logs) to found the Player guilty, the Staff will take actions such Banishment or Permanent Deletion, depending on each case.
* Thread Reports made of two different players at Feedback&Support at least in a month.
Note: The Staff will not retrieve, under any circumstance, any of the Pokemons/Items lost at such Scams.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hello.
Just to be clear. Trade-Scam is when someone is trading different thing that was supposed to trade, for example water gems instead of diamonds or magikarp or empty ball etc, when trade is very unfair. In this case trade is fair, trade was as it was supposed to be. Jertusz hasn't lost anything except the good occassion to get cloned scizor. I don't see a reason to punish these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back