Welcome!

Tournament information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Edit
We have blocked every way staff members had to see players IPs till after tournament, this include ingame, forum, logs access methods.
As a suggestion avoid entering tinyurl, or any url shortening service sent from others players or people related to the game till after tournament.
----

English

NPC to join the tournament will be available in the south side of the PvP area.

- Pokemon will be registered so you cannot lend Pokemon to friends, because they will be character bounded.
- Once you register and if you fulfill the requeriments a new character will be created in your account.
- You cant login on this character till the day of the tournament.
- In the tournament server you cannot trade/drop items.
Remember: Only your character data + inventory will be copied, that excludes depot. That's very important point, you need to carry your Pokemons in your inventory (backpack)

You can check registered players here

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/tournament

Polish
Npc, który pozwoli na dołączenie do Tournamentu będzie dostępny w południowej części PVP
- Pokemony będą rejestrowane, wobec tego nie możesz ich pożyczać kolegom, ponieważ będą ograniczone do jednej postaci
- Po zarejestrowaniu się, jeżeli spełniasz wymogi, nowa postać będzie stworzona na Twoim koncie
- Nie możesz się zalogować na tą postać do dnia startu Tournamentu
- Na serwerze Tournamentu nie możesz wyrzucać ani handlować itemami.
- Pamiętaj: Tylko dane postaci oraz zawartość plecaka będzie skopiowana, to wyklucza pokemony i itemy, które są depo (locker), to bardzo ważna kwestia, musisz mieć pokemony ze sobą, w swoim plecaku!

Tutaj możecie sprawdzić graczy zarejestrowanych na Tournament:

Spanish
El NPC para inscribirte al torneo estara al sur del PVP Area
-Todos los pokemon seran registrados para evitar que los puedas "prestar" a tus amigos.
-Una vez registrado, si tienes todos los requerimientos un nuevo character sera creado en tu cuenta.
-No podras logear en ese character hasta el dia del torneo
-En el server del torneo no puedes Tirar/tradear items
-Se te copiaran solo los items que tengas en tu character, importante no se copiara tu locker.

Puedes ver los jugadores registrados aqui:

Portuguese
O NPC para se registar no torneio irá estar disponível no zona Sul do PvP.

- Os pokemon serão registados, então você não os pode emprestar ao seus amigos, porque o character será restrito.
- Uma vez que se registou, e se você cumprir os requisitos, será criado um novo char na sua conta.
- Você não pode logar nesse char até ao dia do torneio.
- No servidor do torneio você não pode trocar nem largar items.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clen

Reaction score
English
NPC to join the tournament will be available in the south side of the PvP area.

- Pokemon will be registered so you cannot lend Pokemon to friends, because they will be character bounded.
- Once you register and if you fulfill the requeriments a new character will be created in your account.
- You cant login on this character till the day of the tournament.
- In the tournament server you cannot trade/drop items.
Remember: Only your character data + inventory will be copied, that excludes depot. That's very important point, you need to carry your Pokemons in your inventory (backpack)

You can check registered players here

Polish
Npc, który pozwoli na dołączenie do Tournamentu będzie dostępny w południowej części PVP
- Pokemony będą rejestrowane, wobec tego nie możesz ich pożyczać kolegom, ponieważ będą ograniczone do jednej postaci
- Po zarejestrowaniu się, jeżeli spełniasz wymogi, nowa postać będzie stworzona na Twoim koncie