What's new

Welcome!

Torviic BOT

Kenn

Reaction score
If people took videos more like the ones I have given of botter's which is proof of them autofishing (blocking with a kadabra) fishing a fish of my own and forcing their pokemon to move and attack my fished pokemon and than blocking the path so the pokemon they fish up kills the botter. If that is not proof enough of a botter than IDK what is. (BTW I see NO proof of botting here, just a lil kid mad cause he was scammed and annoying people to the point that he is ignored and than recording as "proof"of botting.
That's why I said 90% of the times only.
If a player records a video that CLEARLY shows that someone is botting, with no doubts at all, of course it will be used ;).

Darkhaos

Reaction score
To prove that someone is really boting, u guys should push the player to see if there is any response

eyez

Reaction score
WTF man i get warning
why? cuse i wantd a free game whit no boters ?
he bot and i take responsibility
and its enoufg proof
i got scammed latly so i dicided to hunte scammer and boters
i swear he bot i swear man
+
i did not mean to say kenn will delet you but i meaned kenn will delet evry boter ( sorry i have bad english)
so WTF

Monkey

Reaction score
push, ks, block there are many factors not only talking

CorpseNet

Reaction score
Oh man, you finally invented something to made the Gamemasters to think that i'm a botter.

This man was flaming me during 10 min saying that I was a botter, finally I ignore him,
and now i'm looking a video where you are acusing me. I hope you eat your lies.
Nothing more to say.

the bait is always in the same coord, nobody do that :)

Ozai

Reaction score
WTF man i get warning
why? cuse i wantd a free game whit no boters ?
he bot and i take responsibility
and its enoufg proof
i got scammed latly so i dicided to hunte scammer and boters
i swear he bot i swear man
+
i did not mean to say kenn will delet you but i meaned kenn will delet evry boter

First of all this should be on [Anti-Botter Measures] http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?9118-Anti-Botter-Measures see the videos to know how to make a video of botters, GM don't deleted or ban if don't have good proof, so make a good proof.

As monkey said:

push, ks, block there are many factors not only talking

Back