What's new

Welcome!

Torviic BOT

eyez

Reaction score
Torviic in diamond
he is boting and i have the proof
I am Eyez lvl 32 In diamond i take all responsability if i was wrong (but i am not lol)
here you go the proof

i hope i get some thanks so i can keep fishing the boters lol
(that is my second BOT)

Torviic

Reaction score
Oh man, you finally invented something to made the Gamemasters to think that i'm a botter.

This man was flaming me during 10 min saying that I was a botter, finally I ignore him,
and now i'm looking a video where you are acusing me. I hope you eat your lies.
Nothing more to say.

eyez

Reaction score
Oh man, you finally invented something to made the Gamemasters to think that i'm a botter.

This man was flaming me during 10 min saying that I was a botter, finally I ignore him,
and now i'm looking a video where you are acusing me. I hope you eat your lies.
Nothing more to say.
LoL man you are killing me of lafing hhhhh
i was ther you could say just "NO" then i leave you
+
i did not flame you so do not make excuses

Kitty

Reaction score
I cant see enough proof, he is probably ignoring you..

eyez

Reaction score
i used puplic chat
and i sais record on

Kitty

Reaction score
I always fished in the same spot, and sometimes I ignored people, this dont means nothing... but if a gm have time and check if is really boting ok, but you cant delete someone only with this video

Torviic

Reaction score
What the fuck are u saying? If i don't stay there more than 1hour hunting

Raszagal

Reaction score
The Video has bad Quality men :s

Even so, it's enough to proof that he's botting, just one ask... he's not fishing right? he just target the pokes inmediatly.

Last edited:

Torviic

Reaction score
Hello?

Now is when he said that he was wrong,and he wanted to challenge me saying to give him my pokemons.. He only reports normal players saying that they are botters to take his pokemons?

I have some photos to give, but i can't post it couse i hadn't got +20 posts

Torviic

Reaction score
Raszagal you should put glasses to see this video, maybe couse the quality is patetic, but for your information i was fishing if notm, how can i kill monsters without being a respawn?

Thanks you love :3

Torviic

Reaction score

imageshack.us/f/641/report1kp.png/

imageshack.us/f/683/report2w.png/

toreto

Reaction score
Torviic in diamond
he is boting and i have the proof
I am Eyez lvl 32 In diamond i take all responsability if i was wrong (but i am not lol)
here you go the proof

i hope i get some thanks so i can keep fishing the boters lol
(that is my second BOT)

He said " Eyez lvl 32 In diamond i take all responsability if i was wrong "

I think that, you should now receive the warning.
(false accusations)

Torviic nice photo... no doubt, he will get ban !!!

Kitty

Reaction score
Yes I think is the tipical "wtf" person who prefers to see deleting people to play.... he said that is funny to do that...

i do not wanna prize man
i am doing that only for fun

Torviic

Reaction score
The funniest thing is that he said me "23:21 Eyez [32]: man can you give me a good pokemon plz cuse i have no good pok man cus i got scammed yesterday"
and "23:28 Eyez [32]: cuse you will be deleted anyway"

Only for the pokemons?
Just Amazing!

Kenn

Reaction score
I usually don't delete players using other people videos as proofs, 90% of the times I add the suspicious player to my VIP list and investigate him by myself, if I PERSONALLY CATCH HIM DOING IT, then he is deleted.
I do that to avoid unfair deletions, I like them to be 100% accurate.

By the way, I never said anything to Eyez, never even talked with him, so what he said is a lie and he got a Notation based on the Rule 4b, which is "Pretending to Have Influence on Rule Enforcement".

20:00 [GM] Dharos has taken the action "Notation" (1 left to banishment) against: eyez (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Pretending to Have Influence on Rule Enforcement", and comment: "Do not use GM names for your own purposes.".

Torviic will of course be investigated, if he is truly using unnoficial software he will get deleted.

Last edited:

Darkness2

Reaction score
I usually don't delete players using other people videos as proofs, 90% of the times I add the suspicious player to my VIP list and investigate him by myself, if I PERSONALLY CATCH HIM DOING IT, then he is deleted.
I do that to avoid unfair deletions, I like them to be 100% accurate.

By the way, I never said anything to Eyez, never even talked with him, so what he said is a lie and he got a Notation based on the Rule 4b, which is "Pretending to Have Influence on Rule Enforcement".

20:00 [GM] Dharos has taken the action "Notation" (1 left to banishment) against: eyez (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Pretending to Have Influence on Rule Enforcement", and comment: "Do not use GM names for your own purposes.".

Torviic will of course be investigated, if he is truly using unnoficial software he will get deleted.

If people took videos more like the ones I have given of botter's which is proof of them autofishing (blocking with a kadabra) fishing a fish of my own and forcing their pokemon to move and attack my fished pokemon and than blocking the path so the pokemon they fish up kills the botter. If that is not proof enough of a botter than IDK what is. (BTW I see NO proof of botting here, just a lil kid mad cause he was scammed and annoying people to the point that he is ignored and than recording as "proof"of botting.

Back