What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
now say it without cry my frienddd
omg, the random from diamond appeared to protect his toxic thief boyfriend.

VxtD3qQ.jpg

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Can add a PVP in Paniola Ranch?
BumP!

1) Add PVP in Paniola Ranch, first time asked in Oct 16, 2020. Hope in 2024 we can get.
2)Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message. If you dont want create a new Channel, just put messages in Loot alert or Standard, in server log is horrible.
3)Price in NPC for new pokes(Corviknight,Copperajah,Durant,Heliolisk,Morpeko,etc)
4)Create new TM Tasks for TMs 202-241
5)Create Price in NPC for TMs 202-241
6) Possibility remove TMs 202-241
7)Maybe finnaly in 2024 a NPC to Buy Helds
8)New Achievements for Cards, Level,Catch and Pokedex
9)Maybe new Cards and New Achievements
10)New Pokemons for Tokens Daily,It's difficult to have to wait 10 months to collect 100 tokens and then wait for more months to get the pokemon. Couldn't we have a plan?! Make 2-5 pokemons at once to eliminate the waiting problem. So i suggest Gigantamax Garbodor,Gigantamax Corviknight,Gigantamax Machamp and Gigantamax Coalossal.
11) New Shinys for Meowth Bait and Big Shrimp, It's been years without receiving any type of update
12) Add field Ability in Test Room.Horrible, you have to get lucky with the pokemon's ability, especially with pokemons that have 3/4 abilities

Last edited:

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
BumP!

1) Add PVP in Paniola Ranch
2)Create an exclusive channel(like Loot Alert) only for Raid/Boss message. If you dont want create a new Channel, just put messages in Loot alert or Standard, in server log is horrible.
3)Price in NPC for new pokes(Corviknight,Copperajah,Durant,Heliolisk,Morpeko,etc)
10)New Pokemons for Tokens Daily,It's difficult to have to wait 10 months to collect 100 tokens and then wait for more months to get the pokemon. Couldn't we have a plan?! Make 2-5 pokemons at once to eliminate the waiting problem. So i suggest Gigantamax Garbodor,Gigantamax Corviknight,Gigantamax Machamp and Gigantamax Coalossal.
Bump, add something about Tokens Daily
Hello, I would like to suggest to add Fly skill to Drampa/Shiny Drampa according to Bulbapedia.

Thank You in advance 😁

View attachment 12714View attachment 12715
I ask this for Drampa and others skill for pokes in this post. Fly skill for Drampa I start to ask in May 10, 2021, maybe lucky in 2024

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
BumP!

1) Add PVP in Paniola Ranch, first time asked in Oct 16, 2020. Hope in 2024 we can get.
11) New Shinys for Meowth Bait and Big Shrimp, It's been years without receiving any type of update
Bump with update for Meowth Bait and Big Shrimp.Also about test room

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can mega stones become neutral held items? Wanted to put Emergency Exit while mega stone was equipped and couldn't cuz both are treated as a support ones. Or make mega stones usable like Gracidea Flower.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Are we going to have the Valentine day's achievement working for once this year? (A.k.a. Achievement #78)
Now that we have rankings for Achievements, I think it's important to make it possible to do the achievements for the commemorative dates.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Add Doom Desire to Jirachi's loot. Its loot nowadays is very underwhelming and its Jirachi's signature move ffs

Back