What's new

Welcome!

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
@Raissa
By the way, introduce the ability to pass through players
If you can :p

If pokemon isn't on player you can push yourself on other player. If someone blocks any entrance outside pvp/pz zone like in resps or something and talking won't help, always u can report that player.

Metin

Reaction score
If pokemon isn't on player you can push yourself on other player. If someone blocks any entrance outside pvp/pz zone like in resps or something and talking won't help, always u can report that player.

I think he's talking about raids here

Turek

Reaction score
there is a chance to add limit hp 8k or 10k? because higher levels have more chance in raids (no died by boss on 1shot) and on exps.

Penveri

Reaction score

in addition, instead of reporting players for such stupid things, it might be better to solve them in time?

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
there is a chance to add limit hp 8k or 10k? because higher levels have more chance in raids (no died by boss on 1shot) and on exps.

attachment.php

demzpacito

Reaction score
I remember there was a command that sting used to use on quiz to block people from pushing others outside "answer zone", perhaps that can be used during raids

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Finally they decided, because it would be very unfair to those who upgraded to get their super speeds.

Braian Zard

Reaction score
I am not even going to discuss with people, that come here to threaten, as I said it doesn't impress me and I'm not going to waste my time.

Thanks for those, who were able to make contructive criticism, giving ideas and solutions for certain stuff

Here's the solution we are going to bring;
1. Everyone on cloned island and ultra wormhole will have the same speed to have equal chances;
before some high levels were doing rapid circles killing everything while lower levels were struggling to find anything alive and killing 1-2 in certain area was a success. We cannot make instances as Demz suggested, first of all it would literally give those high levels private island, second of all instances are heavy for server. That's a place where level shouldn't matter, because everyone pays to get in and everyone should have equal chances to fight/defend their spawns.

2. Speed will be nerfed by area in certain places, mostly quests (new ones), but might apply for other stuff.

3. CMs+ will be given a command to set certain speed at certain area for players that are participating in event(s). Relogging ones to remove effect will be excluded from event of course.

4. There will still be limit for speed but set up to be max 1200-1300 avoiding players being faster than GMs (1500). That should satisfy you.

5. I'm going to jail jokers that are pushing during raids or luring bosses away

Raid system will stay the way it is.

We don't ignore anything, but you should understand one thing once and forever, accept it or leave
- We are not a company that hires people to work under a contract with copyright stuff, anti stealing/spreading points and stuff like this. We are just few people that are developing game for fun. That means that some stuff will always be in long-term plans, like professions which is a huge system and it needs a lot of time to either plan it, program it, draw it (sprites). In the end it has to be balanced, right?
- There's only 1 programmer and it ain't gonna change for now. He is a human, not a robot. He has his needs, has his moods and has real life.

You are playing accepting that, but if you cannot wait and all you do is coming to forum to talk shits and annoy us, better stay fucking quiet or quit this game, because your bullshit talk won't change anything. It's not like we don't do anything. You are already boring, dragonitemen.

Currently we are planning to move on with cards system, I'm just doing table for Kalos & Alola and right after I'm going to plan new achievements related to cards and some to high levels

have any chance of improving "ping" in south america? would help a lot.

Reactions: Tsu

Barcelo

Reaction score
After all this, I can only thank Demz and the others for having contributed in this thread (especially to the tutors who represent each channel), to Raissa for being persistent and collaborating with the people who love this game, many of us know and understand all the difficulties they have had throughout 10 years old and we know they are not perfect, you said "we are human" and as humans we must respect each other and learn to live with whoever is next to us. Thank you for having told us the "why" of the changes, many times we only see "changelog" and we dont know the reason, it would also be useful if they explain on occasions, many times we are left with doubts and we're not invited to collaborate or give opinions, that's why I always use the word "community" because that's what we are. Thanks and keep goind for a better Padventures this 2021 <3

lorensillo

Reaction score
I remember there was a command that sting used to use on quiz to block people from pushing others outside "answer zone", perhaps that can be used during raids

yea that was used on a few raids after tsugekai was pushing players and luring the boss away to kill players xd, but only when CMs stay to watch the raid, maybe there could be an automatic block push during the raid

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
yea that was used on a few raids after tsugekai was pushing players and luring the boss away to kill players xd

Just an small fix, to kill "kurmis and polakpatriot", you just was in the way, curiously, after remove the top dmg from they, i sit and watch you or other player win the boss, this part you not say. cya baby!

Kohnan

Reaction score
before going to the specific point. To say more of the same would already be something absurd, but I can add that today I had a little fun knowing that I got my friend turek level 600+ in a place that I frequent a lot. What most caught my attention is that I was able to keep it behind for a while while we both went for the same thing, which caused me to laugh that I being level 230 could stop a 600. It feels good right?

It could be said that if, but it is not the most fair. For a moment I had fun but on the other hand I put myself in their shoes and say why did I go up so much if a 230 can make a fool of me? So here is where the problem lies. With what I just said, I think it is more than clear that the decision they made was not the most appropriate.

daily, I connect and face several colleagues looking for the same thing that I look for and all around 200 to the top turek. And simply even though they run faster than me, I don't let it be easy for them and I have fun, suddenly they get a lot better in some moments and then I do the same, then it's part of the game. but after living that adrenaline daily behind everything we do, I found out that I can literally run ahead of a 600+ in the same respauwn at the moment it feels good but for me it stops being challenging.

suggestions:
1) if what really bothers, is the speed of those who do ks, or abuse certain moments to keep all the benefit for being faster. When this type of abuse is seen and it is verifiable as a method of punishment, it would be good to slow it down for a certain time.

2) as you acquire more level, lower the rate of increase in speed, eg: if each level gives you 5 speed then every certain amount of level goes to 4, then to 3 and so on until it stays at a stable point for level 300+.

3) Excuse me that it is repetitive, I know that you mentioned it much higher before, but it is important more rewards, missions, among others.

4) Always smile, the smile will be your best weapon against the adversities of life. leave the stress aside a bit, enough with everything that happens in the world to bring it here to the game.

with love kohnan - diamonds

Kebakian Palladin

Reaction score
First thank to Raissa and Jano for listening to us.
I apologize for the threats ..., we are grateful for that, we love the game, thanks thanks thanks
larvitarlove

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday […] it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it. [...] The eyeless crature at the other table swallowed it fanatically. passionately, with a furious desire to track down, denounce, and vaporize anyone who should suggest that last week the ration had been thirty grams. Syme, too-in some more double complex way, involving doublethink-Syme, swallow it. Was he, then, alone in the possession of a memory?” George Orwell "1984", similar situation

demzpacito

Reaction score
“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday […] it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it. [...] The eyeless crature at the other table swallowed it fanatically. passionately, with a furious desire to track down, denounce, and vaporize anyone who should suggest that last week the ration had been thirty grams. Syme, too-in some more double complex way, involving doublethink-Syme, swallow it. Was he, then, alone in the possession of a memory?” George Orwell "1984", similar situation

dude thats deep

Barcelo

Reaction score
To finish the Thread (hopefully they can close it, since we had a solution), I will put this information about the HIGH levels and the abuse that low level people talk so much about in leveling areas.

Ranking of level on Diamond

2 Turek 688 (He just play cloned1, cloned2, ultra (i think, not 100% sure), and fairy 200)
3 Anuel Aa Forever 557 (He just waste Exp Ticket on Fly 230 in night)
4 Khormes 470 (Ultra world, Elder Valley and rare time in respawns (frecuency ice 200)
5 Wpme turek 446 (Already just login for 1-2 Mega and semi-retired)
6 Tsugekai 427 (semi-retired)
7 Alfredoluis 414 (retired, just login for dailys)
8 Rocki lee 404 (pvp and leveling low char, rare time in respawns)
9 Remitolpd 398 (He is a player who respects)
10 Chemolek 389 (Retired)
11 Mamacita 387 (Catcher player)
12 Mestredobcc 374 (Catcher player)
13 Masny Mietek 374 (Ice 200 rare times and looking for Megas
14 Sequel 372 (Idk if im sure, but Shiny Catcher)
15 Sodangidny 361 (Rare time in respawns)
17 Selasor 356 (Retired)
18 Kebakian Palladin 353 (He is a player who respects)
19 Mmarvim 348 (Catcher player)
20 Atton 346 (Died at Level 346 by a Cow, im not sure, but he login for daily's and shiny events)
21 Grayfoxx 340 (He is a player who respects)
22 Skyuper 339 (Retired, login for dailys)
23 Datas Drala 337 (Catcher player)
24 Navitaa 335 (Generally make ks to players counted with one hand)
25 Mister Troll 334 (Fishing time since a lot of time)
26 Invictus 334 (Retired)

Finally, I have put a list of Tier 1 level Highscores, of which as you can see, not all of them are bad, they all have a "type" of game, the player who mainly makes ks is between 250/300, and what I say from experience, that one learns to value their time online, it is not pleasant to be interrupted or disturbed, greetings and keep improving :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back