What's new

Welcome!

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcelo

Reaction score
I have created this thread thinking about the competitiveness and playability of the players, personally it cuts me off the desire to want to level up, since I will not be able to opt for a higher speed. I do not find the benefit to the players (since a game improves / evolves based on benefits) of leaving the maximum speed at 698. I do not know of a game in MMORPG format that the player does not acquire features while improving himself. I make a call to the community in this thread to express themselves and of course to the Admins to tell us the reason for this decision. On the other hand, the other 4 changes they made are perfect, although they are overshadowed by the latter.

Realnes

Reaction score
I have created this thread thinking about the competitiveness and playability of the players, personally it cuts me off the desire to want to level up, since I will not be able to opt for a higher speed. I do not find the benefit to the players (since a game improves / evolves based on benefits) of leaving the maximum speed at 698. I do not know of a game in MMORPG format that the player does not acquire features while improving himself. I make a call to the community in this thread to express themselves and of course to the Admins to tell us the reason for this decision. On the other hand, the other 4 changes they made are perfect, although they are overshadowed by the latter.

If it is true, with this competitiveness you lose, there is no motivation to continue leveling up and I believe that the same will happen to many since they will not want to waste time in leveling up without achieving something ...

Barcelo

Reaction score
And let's not forget the changes to Water Tornado, Lock On, among all the skills that bring you Pokemons and make for a much better leveling experience.

Machetrom

Reaction score

I am level 175 and I agree with you, being empathic with players that are already 300+ this change is really discouraging. My point is that they should receive something as a reward for spending their time and overcoming the rest of players in PAD. For me, this change is something like: "Let's punish the players who have played more".

As a player, I recommend the staff to reconsider this change... If I were of those affected, probably I would stop playing.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i think pulling atks sharing a cooldown is a good change, it was too abusable before

but im totally against nerfing char speed only because a handful of people abuse this speed and behaves destructively (only reason i could think of)

i think staff could and should find better solutions without punishing players with healthy attitude towards community and im willing to help finding this solution

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Stop crying, it is not fair for all the other players who also want to level up or win a raid but they can´t because there are always the same boring people taking over the game.

If you want to go go now, this change will bring more players and keep others more active.

Last edited:

Barcelo

Reaction score
Stop crying, it is not fair for all the other players who also want to level up or win a raid but they can´t because there are always the same boring people taking over the game.

If you want to go go now, this change will bring more players and keep others more active.

To be a person who lives in pvp, dont leveling, dont catch, only dedicated to defame, you are a donate player and just sell diamonds to get yours pokes, you do not have the criteria to come and give an opinion :)

Tsu

Reaction score
Tsugekai 427 diamond, the speed was the unique reason who keep me continue uping lvl, now i don't have reasons, with this, one more reason to play each time fewer, and with the time, maybe, stop for ever...
The great problem is the delay who that happen, maybe if it had always been like this, this shock would never have been felt or even occurred, but happen and is frustating. But good luck to the future of game, we love this game, maybe one day he will become what he always should have been and finally end all these disappointing changes. An new era is comming in that game, with him, old players say goodbye and new players will grow up with the new mechanics and rules, good luck, good luck...

Andy.

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
for those who dedicated their time leveling it is a little unfair, because everyone had the same chance to get speed, just dedicate yourself to level up that the others did. leveling up, and having speed was a motivation to keep leveling

It's strange XD,im trying to accept it, because i would like to level up, now i see no reason for that, if it is for the good of all, i agreeee.

bulbathink bulbathink

Last edited:

Barcelo

Reaction score
Tsugekai 427 diamond, the speed was the unique reason who keep me continue uping lvl, now i don't have reasons, with this, one more reason to play each time fewer, and with the time, maybe, stop for ever...
The great problem is the delay who that happen, maybe if it had always been like this, this shock would never have been felt or even occurred, but happen and is frustating. But good luck to the future of game, we love this game, maybe one day he will become what he always should have been and finally end all these disappointing changes. An new era is comming in that game, with him, old players say goodbye and new players will grow up with the new mechanics and rules, good luck, good luck...

It was a pleasure to share with you the years that this game was exemplary for many, even though it does not have the best graphics, performance, we always choose it over many. You are well friend Tsugekai

Reactions: Tsu

Metin

Reaction score
You guys are just mad you can no longer walk as if you are teleporting XD Should just be happy you get to keep the extra hp tbh. Already gives an edge over other players.

demzpacito

Reaction score
You guys forgot what is the main reason of this game, gonna catchem all xD
Edit: Also, there is nothing to do after lvl 250... so who cares xd

everyone have their own goals in game and its not up to u to decide it

about nothing to do after lvl 250, thats the very damn point, one of the few reasons people had to keep lvling up is to increase their char speed because it gives advantage in certain situations. nobody is stopping anyone from lvling up (except ksers who abuse speed but as i said this matter should be addressed differently) and if u dont like to lvl thats on u and not on the game. believe it or not i hate lvling and im only high lvl because i had to hunt a lot in some resps to get some specific catchs, so if u dont like lvling like me just try to find urself a way to make it enjoyable or at least bearable like i did instead of asking for handicap

in my case for example, it took me over 5k rocket balls to catch sirfetch'd last week and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to cover resp as well as i did if i didnt have a lvl 430 speed

lowering speed of high lvls is like boosting damage of some players because they cant do as much damage on raids as best raiders, nothing but a pathetic handicap

Last edited:

black fable

Reaction score
i really agree with lots of people in this thread. I really dont see any reason why i will like to keep spending time trying to level up if first like someone said after lvl 250 there is nothing new, so what high level players really look for is being faster so that you may run a spawn faster and gain exp faster. For those who all they want is "catch every pokemon" there is no need to spend so much time since you will find all pokemon catchable in areas that are for 200-. Once more if you (PAD) are taking so much things away from higher lvl players shouldnt you at least giving more things also? like maybe more respawns for higher players since people are saying that the change of speed is due to abuisement. or something to at least make it equal and not just make everybody want to stop playing. and as everybody knows this game is still alive because of all us from low levels to higher levels , from people who donate and people who dont donate. I myself being a donater, being honestly i regret that i just donated not more that 1 month ago maybe it wasnt a thousand diamonds but it was a quite few and I asure you that i will not donate again due to all these changes that are being made.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
To be a person who lives in pvp, dont leveling, dont catch, only dedicated to defame, you are a donate player and just sell diamonds to get yours pokes, you do not have the criteria to come and give an opinion :)

Huh, so being a donator or pvper means being worse player? Or player who's excluded from giving opinions at certain matter? Should we apply the same rule for movesets excluding expers from complains/opinions? I guess that's not the right way.

There are many reasons of such change
1. Raids - they are intended to be for everyone, but currently they are being won by certain group of players and often the biggest benefit in it is character speed. Let me remind you guys, that this game is not only about leveling. Some people choose to catch, others choose to pvp. High hp is actually more than enough benefit not to get killed during raid.

2. Quests - Creating new quests we don't really want it to be abused with high speed and nerfing speed by area (which is only possible by%) affects lower levels and make them even slower. We want it fair for everyone, avoiding high levels running through doing absolute nothing.

3. Mini events - Maze & Dance & Football - In the past first one was always announced as "first X players to reach final win Y rewards". We stopped to even announce this way, because speed + high hp is enough to run through leaving whole group behind.
Dance event is not being done anymore, because character speed was giving too big adventage. Also football event is something we no longer activate, pointless game when one team has 500+ lvl and other team is just of 100 lvls, they have literally no chances.

4. Exp areas - Many of them have been done to have certain number per hour, but the higher speed you have, the more you get which is something not cool. And it's mostly because it gets too easy - it becomes less challanging (easy). This is why there's yet new spawns 300+ to be created, which will be harder (not harder to exp, just harder to survive adequately to level). Currently high speed makes people just run through, switch pokemons and spam rain dances, nothing else.

It was also a big problem in clonedi sland/ultra wormhole, when a high leveled character could do circle through 21739213921 spawns killing everything leaving low levels with nothing, cus high level could kill many during his fast run, while lower level is barely able to kill 1 (before ride ability was used to abuse it, but we deactivated it). Actually 90% of people the higher levels they are, the less respect they have.

5. Unhealthy environment - something that Demz mentioned. Many people highly abused their speed to kick people from spawns, and as KS is not illegal, 500 lvl coming to spawn saying "fuck you bitch now im here" and such 150 or 200 or 250 lvl had no chances to defend spawn when everything got cleared the way I said above.
Else, some people (for example Tsugekai that just threatened of retiring because he lost his speed) kept luring raid bosses away from people making them literally unable to fight it, specially in open areas. High speed was also giving a big adventage in pushing. Tsugekai for sure knows something about it. This is what you need your speed for?

In the end, you can feel free to suggest what kind of benefits, new things high levels could have (excluding speed) in the future. For now I can only create 1 respawn for 300+ in the beginning of February, but to be honest I prefer better benefits/things for higher levels rather than new spawns.

PS. Saying you gonna retire cus u lose speed or u no longer going to donate doesn't really impress us and that's not the appropriate way to talk/suggest. It's indirect demand.

Tsu

Reaction score
some people (for example Tsugekai that just threatened of retiring because he lost his speed) kept luring raid bosses away from people making them literally unable to fight it, specially in open areas. High speed was also giving a big adventage in pushing. Tsugekai for sure knows something about it. This is what you need your speed for?

This is super true, but you know, my pokemons dont have speed 1000 and if i change, i receive an Hit Kill from boss, so, the speed is not used for it and not change nothing, i have other reasons to do it that u dont know, because i not come "first" in your PM cry about the assholes of this game.

Barcelo

Reaction score
I won't talk about Ridoku and I think we both know what his comments are about so I'll refrain from it.

I think taking the speed off the players in every way is disastrous, a suggestion? In TM Case 17 there are areas where you have normal speed and others where it drops to a certain amount (to cross poisons, fires, etc), for me a solution is that each respawn has door entry as always, but with a reduction limit within of the areas, not in the whole map and permanently, and finally I did not talk about my retirement, I talked about the desire to stop leveling up, it no longer makes sense, after the Mega Stone Voucher with 9 years, today Today I have 10 years of account, I am level 312 and I no longer have rewards that motivate me to continue acquiring a level, I do not want to be heavy and incur again, but we already talked about it once and they should give more focus to the high level areas, people don't usually go down in level, they usually go up, and if today we are 60 in diamond 300+, tomorrow we will be 70, in a month we will be 80, in 1 year it will be 100/150, I think that we feel the high level, abandonment and now nerfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back