What's new

Welcome!

TM's as loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Hello, It's me again, this time I want to talk about Tm's as loot..

Well, first of all, I know that TM's as loot is a good idea, and it helps us (the players), but I don't agree with that "rarely loot" because it is not hard to get as loot.

I have something to you show you. Yes I have proofs, etc.

As you know, we have 3 days with this, and there are already 6-7 (Rare loots).

qnwyna.jpg

As you can see there, we have 4 players selling Tm's, (Ice beam, Blizzard, sheer cold, Giga drain and Tm 10) and my dragonite with Tm26 Earthquake (I bought it for 9k).

Ok, My idea is simple, we need more tm's ofc, but make it harder to get as loot..or we'll have 1000 players selling tm's soon..just do a good balance for looting it, maybe:

1 Tm26 twice a month or once a month....

Remember that Quest lvl 150 (Johto) will be nothing rare, and that's so hard to up an account to 150 to get a TM, when you can droop it from Pokes..

Last edited:

danixx

Reaction score
Just cuz you didnt drop one T^T xD! Im trying to drop smh now and no luck so far.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Just cuz you didnt drop one T^T xD! Im trying to drop smh now and no luck so far.
Of course my friend, but today I saw new players selling tms that I never see in my life, I know, you have bad luck, but if you keep trying, you will droop it in some hours -.-"

Also we need a balance in that price..

danixx

Reaction score
Of course my friend, but today I saw new players selling tms that I never see in my life, I know, you have bad luck, but if you keep trying, you will droop it in some hours -.-"

Also we need a balance in that price..

Keep trying then, get some cash :D

el desterrado

Reaction score
el its all about luck
we didnt cry when you drop tm thunder bolt long time ago
those players just lucky
Wtf? do you want to have a Tm26 or tm14 for 5k in soon? when that price should be more than 50k, if we keep drooping tm's like this, that won't be so expensive.

chaaps

Reaction score
I already saw like 2/3 earthquakes on diamond, and I have 90% of sure its not the same, so,
10000000000000000% AGREED!

Saw 1 Blizzard and 2 or 3 Rock Blasts too!

el desterrado

Reaction score
i prefer them 5/10k then 50k so even noobs players would be have a chance to be good :D
Noob tm's for newbies, Good tm's for experts.

Now, we don't want to see players lvl 60 with tms, they can droop it leveling their ivysaurs in onix...I just want it harder to droop, Tell me why we need to get lvl 150 if we can droop it when we want?

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
100% agreed. TM's should be more rare depending on their usefulness a TM thunder bolt is a lot weaker than a TM blizzard it makes no sense that such a GREAT TM should have same drop rate as TM Thunder bolt. Though it shouldn't be impossible to drop it too. For the ones that bought them, lucky you!

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Noob tm's for newbies, Good tm's for experts.

Now, we don't want to see players lvl 60 with tms, they can droop it leveling their ivysaurs in onix...I just want it harder to droop, Tell me why we need to get lvl 150 if we can droop it when we want?

Only final form can learn best TMs...

Also, I don't agree with the post, everyone should have a chance to get something cool in this game. Not everything must be "almost impossible" to get, like box 4, Aerodactyl or cloneds these times.
Deal with that more players are joining this game, because the update is coming and they want to enjoy the game too. Don't be egoists.

el desterrado

Reaction score
Only final form can learn best TMs...

Also, I don't agree with the post, everyone should have a chance to get something cool in this game. Not everything must be "almost impossible" to get, like box 4, Aerodactyl or cloneds these times.
Deal with that more players are joining this game, because the update is coming and they want to enjoy the game too. Don't be egoists.
That is a point of view, but it's not about egoism, really you want to see all Padventures with these Tms? where is the logic?

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
That is a point of view, but it's not about egoism, really you want to see all Padventures with these Tms? where is the logic?

And what if whole PA was walking with some TMs? Half of these players wouldn't even be able to use them...
Also, it's all about luck, not everyone can stay on for example venus for hours, cause of their level.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I think is good as is now, so people not so rich, with bad/ normal luck can put in his pokes, and maybe they will use tms in normal pokes like starmie etc without thinking that is the most valuable they have, and sell it.

pawpaw

Reaction score
Make it harder. I've looted 4TM's from Electabuzz and about 3 stones only.

But also I threw about 1.9k balls and didn't catch it haha

Brand

Reaction score

And what's wrong with more players with TMs? Where's the logic for only a few having TMs? Why must it be some kind of elite item that only rich can have? You can deny it all you want, but it's always about ego. Just like how that chick is obsessed with all the cloned pokemon she's amassed.

More varied attacks among Pokemon makes for more interesting pvp battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back