Welcome!

[Third Pre-Beta] Bugs Recopilation.

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Started At:
Finished At: Tuesday, October 5th.

Updated At: Tuesday, October 5th.

Closed Pre-Beta Bugs

* Bugs' Authors has not been added because is too much work.

* All that bugs about wrong information in the PokeDex, won't be added to the list.
* Bugs about missing item names won't be added to this list, there is a sticked topic for that. Only will be added screenshots from pokemon's loots.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
thank you very much, lets clean this!

skulls

Reaction score
Great darkhaos =D
Hey.. in the bug of jolteon.. maybe generalize it.. no only jolteon.. every catched, evolved and box pokes who dont level to use any spell need be fixed. ;x

Cya,

//SKulls

Darkhaos

Reaction score
skulls said:
Great darkhaos =D
Hey.. in the bug of jolteon.. maybe generalize it.. no only jolteon.. every catched, evolved and box pokes who dont level to use any spell need be fixed. ;x

Cya,

//SKulls

I posted both bugs:

1. They need to fix spawns where are low lvl pokemons, fix low evolutions.
2. Boxes are giving low level pokemons, and that is not ok.

Xexomaru

Reaction score
Oy i forgot to add, if u summon (example) a golem, then command him to Dig, then before he does it, u step on the stone pile, he does use dig, and the hole opens, but you dont go down, u "levitate" on the open stone pile

Jorden

Reaction score
what about my thread? did u take bugs from there?!
+ client crushed when i try login..and i cant see new client posted on news?! ..please fix it..

Ifrit0

Reaction score
A huge wall at right-side of ice island, but i think it is for the beginner's island (SS: http://i55.tinypic.com/v7xfsx.png)

it is for the beginner's island.

It also needs to put a wall or something at the end of the map, because when you go all to one side, the sea, but you can still end up flying out "nothing."

Jolt Nick

Reaction score
Look behind your computer...not that one -.-
err, may i report a rather old bug? when u make sum pokemon sleep, they dont stand still..what are they, sleepwalkers? o_o if so, they dont exist in pokemon :p ex: gastly is a runner pokemon. I use hypnosis. Gastly continues to run...attacks are disabled, still, so no problem (except they continue to run :D) thats it then ^^

Back