What's new

Welcome!

Things to do Before Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLegacy

Hello Koob, Jano, Nino and whoever have acces to PA files.
It's well know by you that we are complaining everytime due the bad rebalances we always have in every update, everytime we have a new OP team in which many guys get advantage specially Tutor who are the first to know which poke is op , which isnt, it is clear that if this bugs and op things dont get fixed before tournament, we will surely see this rank:

Winner: Tutor
Second: Tutor
Third: Tutor

We know they are players but sometimes they abuse of the OP-stuns some pokemon have, to get what they want and not only tutors, everyone, what i think is that PVP shouldnt depend of Stuns and things untouchables like Gallade , pokemon that can do PROTECTION 2-3 times in a pvp and that is able to kill all a team, ask Tutor Sky darkness or any other, im not lying, im not even crying cuz i dont really want gallade on my team.

This is the list that you admins must look at, we are just tired that there are many many suggestion and nobody do anything e.e

- Fix Scary Face move (it shouldnt break reflect, protection, kinesis, mind boost, magic coat).
-Fix Smokescreen (It shouldnt break reflect, protection, kinesis, mind boost, hurricane, magic coat).
- Add + 20s to Protection to gallade's protection.
- Add + 20s to Wide Guard Move from Blissey.
- Add +20s To Octazooka move from Tentacruel.
- Remove Mud bomb from Tentacruel.
- Remove Sing from Jynx and increase cooldown in Water Pulse.
- Fix Water Pulse move, make it hit max 3k on 1x, not 4-5k.
- Remove Mud Bomb from Octillery and reduce gunk shot damage
- Reduce Gunk shot damege from Tentacruel same with Cloned.
- Reduce a bit Arcanine's speed and add + 10s to move Bite.
- Remove ice punch from Poliwrath add ice shards.
- Reduce -2 o 3k damage from Cloned raichu with brick break (double team) can deal more than 13k.
- Remove Ice fang from dusknoir

I hope you dont get mad but this is true, im sure this team is going to win in tournament not because OMG that pro player, that experienced guy, of course not, only because stun? I wonder that Pyrokar was thinking when adding this extra power e.e. Anyway i hope you thanks down if you like most of these ideas, and good luck to everyone.!!!

I think that if this wont be touched cuz the advantage some "favourites" could have. At least we should be able to use Berries so nobody would cry on pvp tournament and there will be a real fight of strengh and not stuns.

And suggestions for rebalancers: Dont spoil anything to a friend, thanks.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, some attacks must be fixed and those suggestions you have to write on rebalance suggestion thread u.u

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I like many of your ideas but i disagree with Dusknoir because if the rebalancers remove Ice punch from Dusknoir without add another stun then this poke will be weak vs everything. You know i have Dusknoir and i know how strong is now and this poke dont need a nerf.
I have a suggestion: Dusknoir: Remove Ice Punch (20s cd) Add Hypnosis 35s

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Everytime I see any of ur posts I wonder why do u hate Tutors.
They don't have access to TS right now, so they don't know which pokes will be changed before players.

kirius

Reaction score
I think that should be allowed to use flutes and berries in the tournament.

and remove the rule: use only one character

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Will you ever stop talking bullshit?

facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back