Wartortle and Blastoise >> Croconaw and Feraligatr
Ivysaur and Venusaur >> Bayleef and Meganium
Gengar >> Misdreavus
Alakazam >> Slowking or Unown
Kadabra >> Xatu
Onix >> Sudowoodo
Dugtrio and Marowak >> Gligar and Donphan
Dratini and Dragonite >> Larvitar and Tyranitar
Machoke and Machamp >> maybe Heracross (its also fighting)
Vileplume >> Bellosoom

Last edited:

Headless Hunter

Banned user
Reaction score
Johto 100+ Island with "equal" pokes like:

Charmeleon and Charizard >> Quilava and Thyplosion
Wartortle and Blastoise >> Croconaw and Feraligatr
Ivysaur and Venusaur >> Bayleef and Meganium
Gengar >> Misdreavus
Alakazam >> Slowking or Unown
Kadabra >> Xatu
Onix >> Sudowoodo
Dugtrio and Marowak >> Gligar and Donphan
Dratini and Dragonite >> Larvitar and Tyranitar
Machoke and Machamp >> maybe Hera (its also fighting)
Vileplume >> Bellosoom

100+ island on kanto is created mostly because of the quest to advance pokes' lvl, not sure why would their be johto 100+ too...

Comatose

Banned user
Reaction score
well need to remember, its rare to see a post of one of the admins, and if they are inactive its difficult to advance with the game, fix bugs, etc.

alastor

Reaction score
100+ island on kanto is created mostly because of the quest to advance pokes' lvl, not sure why would their be johto 100+ too...

it would give new respawn to have fun or lvl low lvl pokes and it doesn't have to be a big reward

Elias Walker

Reaction score
One thing that most of the people are waiting is Cloneds from johto... and dont come to say (again) that cloneds are based on pokes from the movie of pokemon 2000... cause thre was no c flareon, etc and c zard was beautifull...

alastor

Reaction score
I will just say what hurts my eyes without trying to be rude.

1. Thread name.
Supposed to be: Things that PA is missing.

2. The answer.
(active) Admins.

If it were called things PA is missing it would be and endless list.

One thing that most of the people are waiting is Cloneds from johto... and dont come to say (again) that cloneds are based on pokes from the movie of pokemon 2000... cause thre was no c flareon, etc and c zard was beautifull...

you're right, it would be nice watching them around

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

All of us knows that it wont happen bro, no point to do it.

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
All of us knows that it wont happen bro, no point to do it.

So why cloned scizor and crobat there aren't jotho pokes (scizor and crobat) in Mewtwo film and there are in games lalalala if there is 2 can have more the mistake already was made =p

Phaesta

Reaction score
So why cloned scizor and crobat there aren't jotho pokes (scizor and crobat) in Mewtwo film and there are in games lalalala if there is 2 can have more the mistake already was made =p

Because they're evolved from kanto pokes (Scyther and Golbat, respectively). I know, some of cloned pokes do not appear in the movie and they are in the game, but, at least, they are from first generation.

Last edited:

alastor

Reaction score
Because they're evolved from kanto pokes (Scyther and Golbat, respectively). I know, some of cloned pokes do not appear in the movie and they are in the game, but, at least, they are from first generation.

what about umbreon and espeon then? they're evolutions of kanto pokes, and you can get jolteon, flareon and vaporeon. i know is not the same than scizor and crobat that evolves from cloneds that are already on the game.

there's really not a good reason not to add them, or atleast i haven't heard of it.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
what about umbreon and espeon then? they're evolutions of kanto pokes, and you can get jolteon, flareon and vaporeon. i know is not the same than scizor and crobat that evolves from cloneds that are already on the game.

there's really not a good reason not to add them, or atleast i haven't heard of it.

The really good reason to don't add them is logic, we are following something, why should we change it? is almost impossible to sell 1 meganium, so we should creat a cloned meganium? look for exemple at venusaur, all venusaurs low lvl are selling at the npc for 800hds cuz none buys it, same will happen with mega or other pokemons, our economy isn't that good actually, I think none wants to make it worst.
But this thing about economy isnt the main reason to dont add them, is just about the logic.
If you tell me about creat more cloned that we can see in the movie, like nodoqueen, ninetales, wrath, lee, gyarados (...), I will agree with that totally.

alastor

Reaction score
The really good reason to don't add them is logic, we are following something, why should we change it? is almost impossible to sell 1 meganium, so we should creat a cloned meganium? look for exemple at venusaur, all venusaurs low lvl are selling at the npc for 800hds cuz none buys it, same will happen with mega or other pokemons, our economy isn't that good actually, I think none wants to make it worst.
But this thing about economy isnt the main reason to dont add them, is just about the logic.
If you tell me about creat more cloned that we can see in the movie, like nodoqueen, ninetales, wrath, lee, gyarados (...), I will agree with that totally.

I think the price of a pokemon has nothing to do with the fact that there's a cloned version.
it is up to how hard it is to get it and how good it is.
for example buzz is still worth 3-5k, because is not easy to get and is kinda good even though there's a cloned version.
if you wanna improve economy then just add something that is hard to get and useful, like tms.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I think the price of a pokemon has nothing to do with the fact that there's a cloned version.
it is up to how hard it is to get it and how good it is.
for example buzz is still worth 3-5k, because is not easy to get and is kinda good even though there's a cloned version.
if you wanna improve economy then just add something that is hard to get and useful, like tms.

Well, since we got the last rebalance many new moves were added, and 0 new TM's, so that's one more thing that I agree, it will even open your options to use a TM in each pokemon if they get TM Learnset improved.

Losk

Reaction score

i know staff good reason, it gives work to be done and they are lazy

Back