What's new

Welcome!

old pokemons that need attention (rebalancing)

Angelic

Reaction score
I understand the effort and the enormous work that has been accomplished in the game,

but I feel that for now that there are not many events or special days, focus on pokemons that we already have and that have not been rebalanced for many years, instead of adding new pokemons for now and even new shinyes

there is a lot of stuff to work with pokemon regions like johto, sinnoh, hoenn

It's okay to focus on the newest, but there are also some old Pokemon that need attention.

Golduck
Forretres
Milktank
Gogoat
Skunktank
Poliwrath
Hitmontop
Stakataka
Nihilego
xurkitre
Hypno
Politoed
Jumpluff
Gastrodon
Yanmega
duxtox
Mothim
Volbeat
Illumise
swalot
Lunatone
whiscash
crawdaunt
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth
luvdisc
Salamance
Tyranitar
Pelipper
Masquerain
hariyama
Manetric
Tropius
Carnivine
Torterra
Rampardos
All Wormadams
Ambipom
Purugly
Drifblim
Hippodown
Toxicroak
Mamoswine
Serperior
Vanilluxe
Ferrothorn
Druddigon
Chasnaugth
Diggersby
Pangoro
Gourgeist
Delibird

And others...

this topic is only to mark the rebalancing of some forgotten pokemons

at least talk about rebalancing a pokemon every week (Discord) (social reds) etc... with response to follow up

Mensionen any other pokemon that needs rebalancing?

Tsotss

Reaction score
I am really sorry, but in most of pokemons I don't agree. They are good as they now. And which pokemons haven't been rebalanced for years, cuz for example Tropius was a bit changed on 11th of April this year, Delibird 9th of September 2020, Mitank 7th of September and so... Maybe some of them haven't been changed for years as u mentioned, but it means (for me) that those pokes are ok since no one creates thread with suggesting changes. Better to let staff focus on their main objects like professions, missing quests for alola and other.

From the list u mentioned I just agree with: Pelipper I think. About Pelipper - I know it has Drizzle as an ability, but it doesn't compensate its a quite poor moveset. Wanted to create thread about this pokemon but if we are here, then just talking about it right now.

Really, most of them are perfect for exp or duel side, I would really love to know what for example is wrong with Wormadams, Vanilluxe, Delibird, Jumpluff and others xd.

Kappa Prince

Reaction score
yea, same like tsotss said, many of those pokes are definitelly fine, some of them however should be rebalanced cuz they are simply weak.

Back