What's new

Welcome!

The Water Agony

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
Hi everyone, staffs and members, hope you're okay in this happy day.
My suggestions are 3:

· First, add a new Outif, a Diver Outif. How's that? Easy; Diver Outif will allow you to move with normal speed under water. With this outif would be like "Walking", not "Swimming"

· Then, improves Water-Type pokemons speed under water, much as Wild pokemons as our pókemons, why? Because they live under water, it's his natural environment.

· After all you'll gonna say: "Wow, what a great ideaaa" but it is not gonna be so easy to get this outif. It will be a quest to get it, and if you like this idea, put in comments and i'll tell about the quest xD

Thanks for the attentiooon :DD

Almost forgot, I know that for you, staffs members must be kinda tedious to take this idea just because Players find this respawns uglies to up, but if you just don't like the idea, i think that about Water Type movement under water it's fine xD

miguel medina

Reaction score
hello good morning friends and staff members: D, your ideas are very interesting bro! ... (And) especially the normal speed of the water pokemon while in a dive :3:

huberto

Reaction score
Overall idea sounds nice and may be usefull but I kinda see it weird how could we "walk" under water faster than we are swimming :d Maybe instead of walking outfit we could get some kind of turbo engine on our back.

Selasor

Reaction score
and also instead of surf walk on water with our chakra?

so I see the idea of walking underwater :v

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone, staffs and members, hope you're okay in this happy day.
My suggestions are 3:

· First, add a new Outif, a Diver Outif. How's that? Easy; Diver Outif will allow you to move with normal speed under water. With this outif would be like "Walking", not "Swimming"

· Then, improves Water-Type pokemons speed under water, much as Wild pokemons as our pókemons, why? Because they live under water, it's his natural environment.

· After all you'll gonna say: "Wow, what a great ideaaa" but it is not gonna be so easy to get this outif. It will be a quest to get it, and if you like this idea, put in comments and i'll tell about the quest xD

Thanks for the attentiooon :DD

Almost forgot, I know that for you, staffs members must be kinda tedious to take this idea just because Players find this respawns uglies to up, but if you just don't like the idea, i think that about Water Type movement under water it's fine xD

I don't want to disapoint you, but the outfit part is planned for professions, which may appear between january and march 2018, so we cannot add it right now.
I don't know how about second point, I guess it's dependant on Jano/Hohenheim.

ElQloLoko

Reaction score
I don't want to disapoint you, but the outfit part is planned for professions, which may appear between january and march 2018, so we cannot add it right now.
I don't know how about second point, I guess it's dependant on Jano/Hohenheim.

Dissapoint? No way xD I did not know that it was already planned.
About pókemons water faster under water I guess that could be a change.

Thanks for the response

Back