What's new

Welcome!

The future of the TV system.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys I am glad to announce that the TV system will be removed completely from the game with next update, it has been disabled for a long time due to instability problems. But don't fear it will be replaced with a better system a lot more stable and less resource expensive for the server, the new cast system will offer a better perfomance for both the server and the client, while also offering a better experience when watching.

More information about this system will be announced when the update is done.

alastor

Reaction score
if possible make a system that rewards the player that is most watched during the month, that way more people would use it, is kinda boring seing 3-4 channels.

danei

Reaction score
iv got 2x bugged modules on my character "Daneii" in pearl, cant use them, throw them, move them, or anything, if you can check that it would be nice :)

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
if possible make a system that rewards the player that is most watched during the month, that way more people would use it, is kinda boring seing 3-4 channels.

How about a system which will give player 10hd for every person joining in his channel. [it's only suggestion, don't hate me ;__;]

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
How about a system which will give player 10hd for every person joining in his channel. [it's only suggestion, don't hate me ;__;]

Me: Hey bro, let's farm cash using this new TV system, we enter each other in our TVs.
Friend: Ok, open your TV, I'm gonna join and leave 100x and then I open mine and you do the same.
Me: Ok, let'$ do thi$ !

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
Me: Hey bro, let's farm cash using this new TV system, we enter each other in our TVs.
Friend: Ok, open your TV, I'm gonna join and leave 100x and then I open mine and you do the same.
Me: Ok, let'$ do thi$ !

but I thought about something like that you can earn cash from each player once per 24h

dave'

Reaction score

Maybe not 10hd but we can create new page on website named idk 'Tv stats' and it's can have highscores Daily/Weekly/Monthly and the most 'famous' players can win rewards. I don't say cash but something with less value in cash but high for players. Maybe a statuette with name bronze for day, silver for week and gold for month. Something like an oscar? I think this should motivate people for opening their channels. Something like that:

side_oscar.jpg

or this, borrowed from TF2:

250px-Saxxy.png

Feel free to talk, greetings.

Nitrous

Reaction score

I think this is a very bad idea.

But if players want to get some money while casting maybe people that is recording can have an option to put a price for his record (1-20 hds) people will pay to see insane quests or hunt places, or they can just record for free both options need to be in-game.

Back