What's new

Welcome!

Thanks for the great event!

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
Hello friends today I came here not to complain but to thank the whole team PAdventres the best event that the game has ever had that did not have luck but most of his willpower to get what she wanted, so it was very cool many people came just to complain but this is because they do not know how hard and make an event of this size, but we do this because sometimes just more patience and better and take out everything perfect than getting out fast and then all wrong I thank all the staff without exception of any ADM's because everyone helped more than a special thanks has to be given and Makarno.-, Lajrra and Zelricks they did not leave us without informations thanks friends and look what I got in event:

hiM5p5.jpg

Thank you all!

OBS: I used Google Translate so sorry any error.

Last edited:

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks for those who prepared this event for us...
I got TM Hyperbeam + Steelix 112 + Pory2 116.
I know that many players lost their points but for me it was a good event :>

Suggestion: Before you take a Reward, wait and see what happen for those who gets the reward before you, if there arent bugs, you can take your reward :>
---------------------------------------------------

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Thanks for those who prepared this event for us...
I got TM Hyperbeam + Steelix 112 + Pory2 116.
I know that many players lost their points but for me it was a good event :>

Suggestion: Before you take a Reward, wait and see what happen for those who gets the reward before you, if there arent bugs, you can take your reward :>
---------------------------------------------------

Players lost 10k points (20h work) and u still think it's their fault? They wanted to get prize as you, as every player, you took your rewards, they? No.

SpikeTown

Banned user
Reaction score
Players lost 10k points (20h work) and u still think it's their fault? They wanted to get prize as you, as every player, you took your rewards, they? No.
Im not saying that it was their fault, im just saying that i got benefits from this event / I liked the event.
Im sorry for those who lost their points....

Lord Malboro

Reaction score
I thank you because I was not rushed as others thankfully I was in school, this is because many people just want their premiums do not expect anyone to first test :S

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well thank you for your honest thanks, but as many have said here, even I'm dissapointed because of the mistakes. Sadly it's out of Tutor/GM/CM hands, if you know what I mean.

PS: It wasn't me alone who did this event, I'd thank you if you also write Lajrra and Zelricks name there :)

Midnight Dreamer

Reaction score
well i didn't play this event then i can't say if it was good or not

the only funny thing i've seen are the rewards, i mean, the main reward was an evolution item that u can't even use for now u.u

Back