What's new

Welcome!

Testing Rooms

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello players, with this update I bring you a new feature ...

Have you ever wanted to test a Pokemon before investing money and time on buying/catching it?
Have you ever wanted to test what is the best Pokemon to hunt in X respawn?
Have you ever wanted to know what is the most effective Pokemon to hunt X Pokemon?
Have you ever wanted to test what TMs fits better your favorite Pokemon?

Well now you can! With the testing rooms you can test any Pokemon you want, whatever level you want and with different TMs, simulate real hunting situations in the testing rooms ...

The entry to the testing rooms is located in the PvP lobby.

oMEtwJZ9c.png

Each testing room is personal and works based on instances, to ensure there is always an avaliable room.

8aEwRt_t5.png

Use the training dummies to create a test Pokemon or to summon enemies.

miS7THhs.png

Left dummy: creates Pokemon

f9EGztTs6.png

Just select a Pokemon from the list, set the level and TMs and test it!

Right dummy: summons enemies

orsUbE9pr.png

Select a target Pokemon, set the level and amout to summon, and get ready to fight!

dqJorkVLL.png

Notes:
- You cannot enter or leave the rooms with a Pokemon released.
- You cannot enter the rooms carrying Pokemon of your own, you need to leave them at your locker.
- You cannot logout in the rooms.
- If you are in the room and need to create a test Pokemon but you already holding 6 Pokemon, just throw them to the floor.
- You cannot use Pokedex in the rooms.
- The summoned enemies dont give any experience/loot.
- If you were to receive damage from the summoned enemies, they will be removed automatically to prevent your death.

- Use your mouse scroll or keep the buttons (http://1.1m.yt/yR_Cyu8mf.png) pressed to change the amount/level, these buttons doesn't react to keyboard arrows/numbers.

Arroni Amman

Reaction score
This is really great idea! We have been waiting for something like that for yeeears. Really great job. We are happy that PA is really developing and coming up with ideas like this one. Thanks : )

Szacho

Reaction score
~~~ POLISH ~~~

Witajcie drodzy gracze, w tej aktualizacji wdrożyłem nowe udogodnienie...

Czy kiedykolwiek chciałeś przetestować Pokemona, zanim zainwestujesz pieniądze i czas na zakupienie/złapanie go?
Czy kiedykolwiek chciałeś przetestować, który Pokemon jest najlepszy by zdobywać doświadczenie na danym obszarze?
Czy kiedykolwiek chciałeś wiedzieć, jaki Pokemon jest najbardziej efektywny podczas polowań na danego Pokemona?
Czy kiedykolwiek chciałeś przetestować, które TMy najlepiej pasują Twojemu ulubionemu Pokemonowi?

Więc teraz możesz! Z pokojami testowymi możesz przetestować każdego Pokemona, którego tylko zechcesz na poziomie, który sam wybierzesz, z dowolnymi TMami, symulując prawdziwe polowania...

Wejście do pokojów testowych ulokowane jest w strefie zwanej PvP.

oMEtwJZ9c.png

Każdy pokój testowy jest osobisty i bazuje na zasadzie instancji, by zawsze zapewnić wolny pokój.

8aEwRt_t5.png

Użyj manekina szkoleniowego w celu stworzenia Pokemona testowanego, a także przeciwników, na których chcesz go testować.

miS7THhs.png

Lewy manekin tworzy Pokemona

f9EGztTs6.png

Wybierz tylko Pokemona z listy i jego poziom, a także TMy i przetestuj go!

Prawy manekin przyzywa przeciwników

orsUbE9pr.png

Wybierz docelowego Pokemona i jego poziom, a także ilość, którą chcesz przyzwać i przygotuj się do walki!

dqJorkVLL.png

Uwagi: