What's new

Welcome!

Tester Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelricks

Reaction score
Hi guys
We'd like to select few players that would be testing Hoenn pokemons. That includes all evolution stages.

Tester's duty will be test pokemon and give an opinion but not suggestion Generally saying Tester =/= Rebalancer. Things that are not-related to test will be ignored (you can suggest, but it can be also ignored).

Example how it would look like:
Name: Beautifly
Duel: Lack of protection
Exp: Lack of area stun or protection
Suggested solution: Replace Spell B with Spell A.

Tester will get account on tests server, without gamemaster commands, that means you will be working as a player, but you will still have possibility of creating pokemons with Tms.

You will have to post your opinion in some thread or give us pastebin link. We will read it, and test ourselves to see if you are right or not. We might take your suggestion, but as I said above, we can also ignore it and change for something else.

Sharing account on test server will result into banishment of your character on live server.
If you spoil any kind of information of hoenn moveset to anyone, will result into a deletion of your character on live server.

If you don't like these rules, don't sign up. Remember, it is recruitment for a tester who can give an objective opinion, not for rebalancer who is gonna involve in-depth things.

PS. There is a chance to promote from Tester to Rebalancer in case, if we see your "solution suggestions" are really nice and with logic.

Requirements:
- Good behaviour, max 1 warning
- Good English
- Active player, who has more time to spend on test server than a simple 15 minutes.
- Being Non-Conflictive player
- Haters non-allowed

If you are not interested, don't comment here, posts that are not related will be immediately removed.

Thread will be closed at 03/09

If you want to sign up, just post your nickname + world.

We don't know how many testers we will choose. We have rights to exclude someone, even, if has 0 warnings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastersma

Banned user
Reaction score
Tales xela - Diamond

Anyway I've got 3 warnings, 2 of them were simply for nothing, and the first one cuz I said some bad words to Hohenheim but it was 4 years ago, nothing from these days...

I wanna help ;3

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
Clen Marudel
Diamond

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back